Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YUM! What are you eating? -- Revisited

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Yep it's that time again. This is Dirty_habiT here fixing and eating food.
    Post up your gourmet eats, or your ghetto cuisines.

2. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

about to go get me some waffles, eggs, and potatoes. this whole "breakfast" thing is really throwing me off.

3. Dirty_habiT

I don't often eat ramen noodles, but I am right now. I've got a special way to make them, that I believe is better..

1. turn stove top burner on high
    2. run hot water through your faucet until it's hot as hell
    3. put hot water in a pot until it's enough to cover the top of the noodles, a little more won't hurt.
    4. put the pot on the stove, and add the seasoning to the water.
    5. let the water boil, it won't take but a minute or so.
    6. put the unbroken noodles in the boiling water.
    7. add various things to your ramen as to keep it from being completely ghetto, such as broccoli sprigs or bacon bits.
    8. when noodles are soft, remove and use the pot's lid to drain most of the water out.
    9. put in bowl and enjoy.

I do it this way so that they won't be super salty noodles, it makes them less full of sodium. I believe it was Makros that once said that you have to drink a gallon of water to make up for all the sodium in one package of that seasoning. I also add "cile" to my noodles, which are crushed phillipino peppers, and it makes them extremely spicey.

4. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

MAN, i didnt even notice we lost this thread...

home made pizza with ketchup, then cheese and tomatos, ham and then washed it down with passionfruit soda.

5. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

peanutbutter & jelly waffle sandwiches!!!!!!!

6. Dirty_habiT

Haha, oh shit, pb and j waffles.... I have never thought of that. Emmeril Lagasi up in this.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

vitamin water.

8. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

9. Dirty_habiT

I just made some talapia topped with olive oil and garlic.

Sides were brown rice and steamed broccoli. I also ate a spinache salad before dinner which consisted of five cheese italian dressing, half a large avacadoe, sharp cheddar shredded, and some sea salt.

Orange juice.

10. About to have some leftover garlic shrimp, which I plan to modify into some sort of ghetto curry.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I just had a pork/veal/beef burger. I got 4 more to go.

and I’ve been eating lots of puddin’ lately.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

nah, I drain all the water out, then add some clean water, if anything. Cold water, to quicken up the cool down time.

13. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Just got dobe with a rather large porterhouse steak some fries and a pint of dead guy ale

14. kido

kido Senior Member

just ate,

two roast beef, ham and cheese sandwhiches. with lettuce, tomato, and sweet and hot mustard. grilled

Along with potato salad and a coke.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

clam chowder and vitamin water.