Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Yuengling,best beer all around

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by *ZEMONEDOE$, Jun 7, 2001.

1. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

americas oldest brewery.since 1829 the fine people at yuengling have been making qulaity beer.for all of pa. see you fuckers that live out in the midwest don't know.you should order some to ya crib if you knew waht was good for you.god damn this is good beer.

2. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

oh

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

when i first came to the 215th I was hooked on lager. now all it does is give me monster headaches and big time shits. tases good as shit though. I'll stick to the fine folks at anheiser busch for now.

4. guinnessssssssssssss

yum
    support your culture

5. but i dont discriminate.. heineken tonight..

6. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

yuengling...whoa i live in tampa and there is a yuegling plant like a ten min car ride from my house........what what...

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i feel you serker but i can't swing the bills for my heritage. Nice to hear your ballin though [​IMG]

8. Comp Shoes

Comp Shoes Guest

9. SaEkOnCe

SaEkOnCe Member

yiengling sucks its cheap lager...if you want some nice lagers and ale try some BLUE MOON, NEWCASTLE,ELEPHANT,BIGFOOT ALE thats all i drink is good lagers they cost at least like 8 beans a sixer. if im drinking beer its ROLLING ROCK all the way or BUD.

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Three words: Yuengling Black & Tan
    215 represent..

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

do you see how this post is at 11:57 in the am on saturday? yeah-
    well my ass is n aworld of hurt because i drank flippin lager allllllllllll nght. annnd my nogin hurts.

12. KARD like WOE

KARD like WOE Senior Member

i funneld yeungling last night. i like it,,

13. Tanner

Tanner Senior Member

gotta be rolling rock.

support local beer

14. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

keystone light...never bitter, just tastes like shit!

i love that stuff.

15. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

lone star. tastes like mexican food.