YOYOYO ONLINE GAMING SON

destroya

any of you characters play your xbox or ps2 online?

i just got my xbox live subscription renewed, and online play has breathed new life into rainbow six 3. but i go no mic, so i can't talk shit when i'm bussin my gat, knaahmsayin?

i've also been playing halo through xbox connect, which is free compared to xbox live's $6 a month, and it's pretty bitchin.

if anyone's down for some rs6 or halo action, my gamertag/username for both xboxconnect and xboxlive is "destr0ya."

post up your gamertags and feelin's and shit.

<span style='color:orangered'>"A CHICKEN IN EVERY POT, AND A CAP IN EVERY ASS"</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My brother used to be hella addicted to counterstrike online. I'd want to use the computer and he'd be all "wait, just one more game, just one more game!"

Three hours later: "just a sec, let me finish the match, just let me finish!"

Originally posted by fermentor666

... because after 8 years, the Quake scene is pretty dead.

haha, i used to play quake 2 and arena. arena was probably the more fun of the two, lots of fast-paced action. i especially liked the board out in space with those things that shoot you through the air to the other platforms.

i also used to play unreal tournament, ans that was pretty bitchin.

thanks for the warning, 1ll1gul. i already have the pc version, but it's collecting dust right now.

i'm like, tooootally bored, somebody hollar at me if they wanna get down in cs or pogo.com games.

Archived