you've got to love parents...(sarcasm)

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

i just recieved the following email from my mum. wierd cos we live in the same house and all....

"J****,

So that you are clear about this- We have cancelled the automatic standing order to your ******* account.

We will not automatically support you financially while you choose to behave in what we see as a destructive way - ie. graffiti that would mean we were supporting you in your actions which we absolutely do not!

Of course you will make your own choices about how you live your life but you need to understand that each choice carries its own consequence.

Please think about this.

If you want to talk to me about it fine.

Love (and we do love you , admire you and want the best for you) Mum **

what on earth? since when do you have to email your son to tell him stuff? and apparntly they admire me for standing up to them about my views on graffiti <---- cause of many problems in the sneak resdidence right now. if they admire me and all, surely theyd have the respect to talk to me face to face...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So, your name is Jason?

When I lived at home my parents learned of my hobbies but didn't really mind. They figured I'd grow out of it at some point. Now that I've been out of the house for awhile my mom is coming down hard on me and has the need to bring it up every time she sees me or speaks with me. "Why are you still doing this childish crap *****? Focus on more important stuff." I never really answer her, and she knows I'm going to keep on going.

I still show her most of the things I have painted and she says she likes it, but that I need to stop. She offered to buy me canvas for the next 5 years, as much as I need, as long as I stopped hitting trains.

Sorry mom, I can't do it.

Guest sneak

nah, im not jason. its pretty easy to guess though.

yeh, ive had the same thing...offers of canvas / a wall in the garden in return for stopping. the answer was a straight "fuck you".

Guest sneak

theo, do you posta anything but crap pictures?

lets keep this on point...

what do your parents do that infuriates you? lets make this the "fuck parents thread". (apart from dee and alure...)

Originally posted by sneak

nah, im not jason. its pretty easy to guess though.

yeh, ive had the same thing...offers of canvas / a wall in the garden in return for stopping. the answer was a straight "fuck you".

wow whata hard ass telling your mom fuck you...and getting offered a wall in the garden...you're going big time maybe she'll let you pull the car out of the garage and pull it back in too!

Originally posted by test pattern

shut up, you fucking idiot. you're not funny--you're annoying.

agreed. I get emails from my mom but i live away from them. That sucks that they did that. So basically your bank account is closed and your parents want you dead? Did you go and talk to them?

Originally posted by sect one

she'll let you pull the car out of the garage and pull it back in too!

My mom must hate me because she never let me do that. Weird that she sent you an email to talk about regular nagging type stuff. I can always tell when my mom is about to nag. Right when she is not even halfway through the first word, I say “I don’t wanna hear it, ma!” but I still have to hear it.

Juan?

No no no, it must be Jasper. :idea:

Originally posted by Weapon X

My mom must hate me because she never let me do that. Weird that she sent you an email to talk about regular nagging type stuff. I can always tell when my mom is about to nag. Right when she is not even halfway through the first word, I say “I don’t wanna hear it, ma!” but I still have to hear it.

Juan?

No no no, it must be Jasper. :idea:

hahahahah, jasper, julio? My parents dont nag anymore, so i dont really care. Sneak, how old you is?

Guest sneak

blah blah blah, ive heard all that shit before. some background info for sect: im still at 6th form which means that im not moving out till the end of it and i go off to uni or the big wide world.

cilone, the thread wasnt meant to be about the graff thing, rather the fact that she sent me A FUCKING EMAIL to talk to me. believe me, when they said theyd support me - it didnt mean with graffiti. they meant through further education.

and im james.

Nah, milk them for all they’re worth, then take out the brake fluid from the master cylinder. Then right before they leave the house, tell them you need their signature on this form for some school trip to that national park outside of Manchester. Really though, the paper won’t be for some trip to a national park; it will be a contract that is signing everything they own over to you. Party at Jack’s house!

Or is it Jalen? Jeffrey!

Originally posted by sneak

..she sent me A FUCKING EMAIL to talk to me..

Welcome to the electronic age. I think it’s sort of cool because you can just press ‘delete’ instead of having to be nagged to get off the couch and wash the dishes. Or you can just send a reply back saying that you’re too busy watching the game. Match. Whatever you guys call it.

I remember when I was a kid, I’d have to write shit out for my mom because she’s a bit slow, that one is. I’d only write out serious shit, though, not things like “can I have some dough for the movies?”

t

The reason i think she emailed you is that i think she wanted to make it more OFFICIAL and really leave you with something to think about....they dont want you to think you can do what you like and have the upper hand..

I think a lot of good can come of this though. theres3 options to consider. 1- collect your things find a job or a means of suppourting yourself and move out, to enjoy sleepless nights hitting tubes,

2- LIE, tell them you have quit and wont do this anymore (when really you will be) make a backup plan for incase you get caught i.e- this was one last time for old sakes etc etc

3- give in pt away your paint and pens, and surrender...surely it will be the easiest but not the most productive/effective.

OK, I know this thread was supposed to be about irritating parents, but i couldnt help offer my 2 cents...My mum has a really annoying habit of always needing something, its usualy petty like she misplaced her reading glasses and needs me to read all the ingredients on the back of her vitamins...and she wants it done right at that very moment...regardless of what i'm doing, or she will just come in my room while im on the computer and talk and ask stuff..she fails to grasp the concept that i may have work to do...or am busy.

heres how it allways is in my house..(you will never guess my name, and lets hope no one does)

mum: i want this done now

******: yeah, ok hang on a minute

mum:....now!

******: yeah hang on!!

mum: its allways 'hang on a minute'

she expects me to just get up and do stuff straight away..no time to even say "brb" if i was on the computer....shits annoying

<span style='color:black'>My parents love to say "Im too old for this." I love to respond to them with "Me too."

Its getting to the point where everything that comes outta their mouths pisses me off. I recently lost my job. I have been unemployed for maybe 2 weeks. Everytime i go to look for a job, "Hey I need you to do this really quick." This really quick shit ends up taking me all day. Then when I'm done, "You still dont have a job yet?" Either they are losing it or they just like to fuck with me. Im at the point where i want to punch these bastards in the throat. Hells yeah.</span>

...why not pretend to quit graffiti, get funds

to move out, keep painting and if you get

knocked don't tell them. I'm sure even if you

have to wait until you graduate you can kill

writing as consistantly for a year just to get

on with your life. Dishonest? Yeah, but you

have to play the game.. once you stop that

shit they have full reign to treat you like a

piece of shit. Oppease them, as bitch as that

sounds... they're your parents.

And yeah.. my dad used to leave me notes

all the time back in the day. I think it lets