Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you've got to love parents...(sarcasm)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Apr 9, 2004.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

i just recieved the following email from my mum. wierd cos we live in the same house and all....

"J****,

So that you are clear about this- We have cancelled the automatic standing order to your ******* account.

We will not automatically support you financially while you choose to behave in what we see as a destructive way - ie. graffiti that would mean we were supporting you in your actions which we absolutely do not!

Of course you will make your own choices about how you live your life but you need to understand that each choice carries its own consequence.

Please think about this.

If you want to talk to me about it fine.

Love (and we do love you , admire you and want the best for you) Mum **

what on earth? since when do you have to email your son to tell him stuff? and apparntly they admire me for standing up to them about my views on graffiti <---- cause of many problems in the sneak resdidence right now. if they admire me and all, surely theyd have the respect to talk to me face to face...

2. (no subject)

(no subject) Junior Member

So, your name is Jason?

When I lived at home my parents learned of my hobbies but didn't really mind. They figured I'd grow out of it at some point. Now that I've been out of the house for awhile my mom is coming down hard on me and has the need to bring it up every time she sees me or speaks with me. "Why are you still doing this childish crap *****? Focus on more important stuff." I never really answer her, and she knows I'm going to keep on going.

I still show her most of the things I have painted and she says she likes it, but that I need to stop. She offered to buy me canvas for the next 5 years, as much as I need, as long as I stopped hitting trains.

Sorry mom, I can't do it.

3. sneak

sneak Guest

nah, im not jason. its pretty easy to guess though.
    yeh, ive had the same thing...offers of canvas / a wall in the garden in return for stopping. the answer was a straight "fuck you".

4. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

jesse

5. (no subject)

(no subject) Junior Member

6. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

7. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

So you're that Jimmy Whit kid who ran away from home. :lol:

8. sneak

sneak Guest

theo, do you posta anything but crap pictures?
    lets keep this on point...

what do your parents do that infuriates you? lets make this the "fuck parents thread". (apart from dee and alure...)

9. sect one

sect one Elite Member

so MOVE OUT then case fucking closed....pussy

10. sect one

sect one Elite Member

wow whata hard ass telling your mom fuck you...and getting offered a wall in the garden...you're going big time maybe she'll let you pull the car out of the garage and pull it back in too!

11. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

shut up, you fucking idiot. you're not funny--you're annoying.

12. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

agreed. I get emails from my mom but i live away from them. That sucks that they did that. So basically your bank account is closed and your parents want you dead? Did you go and talk to them?

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

My mom must hate me because she never let me do that. Weird that she sent you an email to talk about regular nagging type stuff. I can always tell when my mom is about to nag. Right when she is not even halfway through the first word, I say “I don’t wanna hear it, ma!” but I still have to hear it.

Juan?

No no no, it must be Jasper. :idea:

14. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahahah, jasper, julio? My parents dont nag anymore, so i dont really care. Sneak, how old you is?