YOUVE GOT A FREIND

T=E=A=S=E

yall caught this show yet?

its the one where some cornball jackass shows up, and tries to embarass you, and fuck with your friends and break you up with your girlfriend/boyfriend and say some crazy shit to your parents...

and if you can put up with this idiotic person trying to ruin your life for 2 days, you get $15,000 dollars.

then the contestants on the show act like some straight up fags an shit.

i wouldn't give a fuck what that idiot tried to make me do... id break up with my girlfriend after telling her i got her mother pregnant... tell my parents i was a gay transvestite with three nuts trying to get an operation to be a women, and tell all my friends that i steal from them every chance i get for $15,000 dollars.

these people on the show be getting butt hurt over the stupidest shit.

anyone else seen it? thoughts on the show?

would there be anything that you WOULDN'T do in order to get the money?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 15 2004, 11:50 PM

yall caught this show yet?

its the one where some cornball jackass shows up, and tries to embarass you, and fuck with your friends and break you up with your girlfriend/boyfriend and say some crazy shit to your parents...

and if you can put up with this idiotic person trying to ruin your life for 2 days, you get $15,000 dollars.

then the contestants on the show act like some straight up fags an shit.

i wouldn't give a fuck what that idiot tried to make me do... id break up with my girlfriend after telling her i got her mother pregnant... tell my parents i was a gay transvestite with three nuts trying to get an operation to be a women, and tell all my friends that i steal from them every chance i get for $15,000 dollars.

these people on the show be getting butt hurt over the stupidest shit.

anyone else seen it? thoughts on the show?

would there be anything that you WOULDN'T do in order to get the money?

yeah...i WOULDN'T stop smashing your skull with a crowbar if they paid me double that amount.

Originally posted by InDY_500@Nov 16 2004, 04:31 AM

The show has a couple funny moments but mainly its only making people be bogus towards there friends, family, and significant others..... Its stupid and for not even alot of money... People are petty these days....

for not even a lot of money?

what else do you know of that pays 15 g's for being an ass to your friends, parents and girlfriend?

please enlighten.

YA MAN DIS SHOW HAS DEM GETTING BUTT HERT OVER DA STUPIDEST SHIT MANG. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A HO OR MY MOMZ DEY R GHEY?!?!?!?!? WHY WONT U GIVE ME ALLOWANCE NO MORE MOMZ!?!?!?!?! IS IT CUZ IM OUT OF DA HOUZE!?!?!?! COME ON MOMZ U DUMB FAG DONT MAKE ME TELL U IM DA TRANSVESTITE WITH DA TREE BALLZ!!!!!! LOL U DUMB HOREZ!!!! I LLLUUUUVVVVV DISSSS SHOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666+Nov 16 2004, 10:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kr430n5_666 - Nov 16 2004, 10:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What does the "M" in "MTV" stand for?

I completely forget.

[/b]

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Nov 16 2004, 10:59 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Nov 16 2004, 03:54 PM

"money" "marketing"

oh word

This conversation is the best thing in this thread.