you've fucked how many people!?!?!??!

DETO

so last night a friend of mine was throwing a little get together and i started talking to this byrd and eventually made out on ol' boys couch, we started talking and she asked how many people i have been with, i honestly could not remember, so i did like any other male on here would have and lied and said 9. she was freaking out. she claims to be a virgin, keep in mind that she is 18, so i don't believe her, though she and a mutual friend of hers and mine claim she is. (she is now a new goal of mine!) anyway, back on track, i was just thinking about how many byrds i have been with, and i'm pretty sure it's 16, i don't think i forgot about anyone... if she freaked out when i told her 9, what would her reaction been if i had said 16? anyway, how many people have you been with?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont remember all of them...There was a point in highschool and jr high when i made it a point to fuck a different girl every other week. so... i dont know.. then i got raped by some girl once. Its up there.

I do remember one night i woke up in some random room and dont remember how i got there. I got dressed and snuck out the window before any one else woke up. Oh and i was wearing some uber tight girls shirt... i lead and entertaining life.

edit..

yeah i try to tell girls that i am a virgin when i meet them. It makes for an interesting night.

I'm around 20.

I can name all of them (except one)

but I just can think of the exact number now.

and when you think of it.....

First time was at 16 and it's 9 years later.

It really only works out to like 2 or 3 a years.

Nothing out of line with that.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by DETO

yeah i too try to tell girls that i am a virgin when i meet them. (most of the time)

If they believe you, be scared..very scared

Originally posted by DETO

yeah i too try to tell girls that i am a virgin when i meet them. (most of the time)

I do that shit too. I told onesecondple how many people I've been with and he called me a slut. I don't tell people anymore...

it's seriously dependent upon age and status.

some bitch who is 28 but has been married for ten years and has been with over fifty people? that's a shitload

some dude who is single, never been married and 28 but has been with fifty girls, not as bad..

if you are under 25 years old and still in the teens, your doing fine..

NOT IN TO teens.

in the teens ;)

milton, depends on who your telling.

your mom might be upseet..i don't know her.

a friend of mine won't tell because he freaked a chick out once, his number was around nine.

i wouldn't freak at all about that, unless dude was 14 years old.

i'd have to hear that a guy had been with too many to count to get seriously weirded out.

that doesn't necessarily mean he'd be interesting to me..

i prefer men with standards, after all.

seriously though, it's not about how many, but how many you've hit raw.

:lol:

daz is kingin this thread :king:

i once told a girl, and she freaked cause it was too low... she seriously lost all interest and then got all uptight really quick.... you know you wanna stay away from her if she freaks cause it's too low

Originally posted by mr.yuck

yeah i try to tell girls that i am a virgin when i meet them. It makes for an interesting night.[/color]

how do you guys keep a serious face when you're telling this to a girl? damn naive little girls...i'd probably start laughing...:lol:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I dont remember all of them...There was a point in highschool and jr high when i made it a point to fuck a different girl every other week. so... i dont know.. then i got raped by some girl once. Its up there.

i was raped by a girl once to yucko. i was real drunk and told her i didnt want to and i didnt, not with her. i was hard though and we nekkid and foolin around and she gets up on top of me and puts it in her and starts ridin the ole guy. i was like, err get off of me woman. ok, now go ahead and tell me how gay i am.

i been with 11 or 12. one time i was real drunk and im not sure if the girl and i fucked or not. i think so but not 100% sure.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i was raped by a girl once to yucko. i was real drunk and told her i didnt want to and i didnt, not with her. i was hard though and we nekkid and foolin around and she gets up on top of me and puts it in her and starts ridin the ole guy. i was like, err get off of me woman. ok, now go ahead and tell me how gay i am.

i been with 11 or 12. one time i was real drunk and im not sure if the girl and i fucked or not. i think so but not 100% sure.

Yeah. This girl was a beast. I woke up and she was ontop of me. I was so pissed i pushed her head through a lamp and then went about my business. I got over it on the ride home and started telling people that even on my worst day i still get some. hahaha.

rental:lol:

I have just entered my first real relationship a little bit ago and am happy now. I blame gangster rap for all the girls i dicked down. This hoe is now a happy house wife.