yOu'vE bEEn sL@MMed!!! nOw uR tURn...

MeNaCe 25K

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHACK, WHACK, AND WHACK...THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIKES ANY OF YOUR NASTY SHIT IS THAT KRIE KID AND HE'S GAY TOO...:D DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STICK TO PLAYING VIDEO GAMES..HO

tO aLL mY pUbEs...

I'M NOT NEW TO THE SCENE... ACTUALLY ALL OF THESE ARE MY OLD TAGGINGS... I'VE ALREADY PASSED YOUR PHASE... I'VE BEEN WATCHING ALL U STUPID PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND LAUGHING... IF YOUR FEEDBACK HAS NO REAL MEANING TO IT... WHY POST SOMETHING??? AND IF YOU POST SOMETHING NEGATIVE... BACK YOUR SHIT UP... AIGHT!!! IF YOU GOT SOME OF YOUR SO CALLED *EXCELLENT* WORK TO POST UP... DO IT AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT... I'VE SEEN PEOPLE PULL SHIT OUT OF THEIR ASS AND POST IT... WHY BOTHER??? I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF PUBES CAUSE YOUR ALL UP ON MY BALLS... RIGHT HeCz???

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00253524f00000030.jpg'>

*mEn@cE*:king: (wE)

PROPS TO ALL THE REAL DEAL PEOPLE... FUCK ALL THE DUMB ASS TOYS...

Re: NO IT AINT ME, BUT ME AND THIS CAT WENT TOTHE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AND SAME COLLEGE..

Originally posted by HECZ

@ND WE BOTH FROM THE SAME GHETTO ASS GANG INFESTED WORSE SUBURB IN ILLINOIS..BUT I STILL LOVE WHEELING...ITS MY CITY.

id like to know what suburb is "ghetto" bunch of white boys wearin fubu...thats gangster....you live in like evanston or schaumburg dont ya ....haha but really if this is around chicago id like to know...and if you ARE from chicago maybe we can finally settle this :king: ....

LISTEN PUBES...

I THOUGH I MADE IT CLEAR... IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO POST (LIKE GRAFITTI) WHY BOTHER? hEcZ... THERE THEY GO TWISTIN WORDS AGAIN... FORGET THESE TOYZ... YOU START OUT A THREAD AND THEY BLAME YOU...ONE QUESTION FOR ALL OF YA... WHY YOU ON THIS SITE IN THE FIRST PLACE???

EITHER POST... OR FUCK OFF???

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00253524f00000042.jpg'>

oLd sChOOL sKetCH...

witH @ dIffErEnt cREw...

MeN@Ce*:king: >>We<<

p.s. SLAM---> sUcKa$ LoSe AgAinSt M@cE*

Guest freighthed

are those crayola markers because that shit is hot!!! i love their crayons have you rocked them yet they have good fading effects hot hot hot!

Re: Re: NO IT AINT ME, BUT ME AND THIS CAT WENT TOTHE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AND SAME COLLEGE..

Originally posted by sect one

id like to know what suburb is "ghetto" bunch of white boys wearin fubu...thats gangster....you live in like evanston or schaumburg dont ya ....haha but really if this is around chicago id like to know...and if you ARE from chicago maybe we can finally settle this :king: ....

settle what sect??? and no im not from chicago...like i've always said i am from a little suburb called wheeling il... and Im not white. im HINDU!!:D

I will back my shit up and it wont be some stupid ass sketches, and it wont have any lame ass horrible bitten letters...love love love:love: :love:

Archived