Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Yours or Theirs?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

i was wondering what strategy you folks use when trollng for phone numbers.

I sometimes give my number out because if the girl calls, then you know she's really interested.

Then again, sometimes i get the number because the ladies, sometimes they forget and having their number gives you an edge.

And lately, i've overheard folks asking "hey, can i get your AIM/Myspace name?" Sometimes it seems less threatening to a girl when you ask them for an email addie rather than a number

hmmmm

2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Always get the number.
    I used to do the 'call me' deal for the reason stated (you'd know how she was feeling)... but girls like to be persued and usually feel that, due to societal standards, that they should be the ones who are recieving that first call.

and i would never give or get an e-mail or AIM name... no thanks. i really don't do the whole cpu thing though.

3. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i hardly ever ask for numbers...

chicks ask me for for my number or they just give me their number with out me asking...

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I'm in the same boat as pfft. I'm not saying I'm some hot saught after young male, but I get asked out enough to where I don't need to ask girls for their numbers.

If I were to try to hook up with a girl I would give her my number. I don't deal in calling people that don't want to be called.

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

If I like a girl enough to even want to pursue something with her, I'll usually ask for her number. It gives me the freedom of fitting them into my schedule, and also alleviates the potential anxiety involved in waiting for them to phone me. If I don't care either way if she calls or not, I'll give her my number, but I don't really like to give that out too much.

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

you young kiddies.

you haven't entered the "business card" stage of the game yet.

*note*- business cards increase pussy acquisition by at least 50%.

7. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

oh wait. you dudes arent young.

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i agree w/ iquit.. esp when your business card says "pussy patrol" :miamivice:

On a funnier note.. my bro was trying to tell me that he sometimes leaves his cell phone on the bar while he's hanging out and girls sneak up next to him and program their numbers into his phone :lol:

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i like having a girlfriend.

but i kinda miss the game.

10. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

I usually have to ask for theirs since dudes are too pussy to ask for mine (and actually use it)...

11. iloveboxcars

I was always too lazy to become a part of "the game"

12. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I trick them into giving me their number.

13. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

"here's my number, call me."

i hate to ask. I'm scared of rejection

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I'm not even sure, because if I'm exchanging numbers, I'm usually really trashed because sober mackfatsoe is over shy.

hollahar.

15. iloveboxcars

I give my number to them for basically the same reason. My schedule is so packed I would never find time to call. If she calls then I have to find time.