you're spot...

AREANKAY

your spot...

Now that the spring/summer weather is here for us folks on the eastcoast and abroad where do you kick it at and just sit and unwined......

I have been sitting in my back yard with my doggie for 2 days now working on my tan =) gone thru a few bottels of champagne and a few six packs and grilled a whole lot of food.

I'm gonna miss my back yard when I move =/

Where do you kick it at in the nice weather

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Here at my house I got a little patio in my backyard with a nice view of the mountains. I like to chill there on nice afternoons with a beer in hand.

:king:

Guest sneak

in the summer, we all bust down to the river. its all about long games of football on the grass outside a pub on the rivers bank.

Originally posted by me IS cool

Here at my house I got a little patio in my backyard with a nice view of the mountains. I like to chill there on nice afternoons with a beer in hand.

:king:

Shit I got the same thing, a nice patio with a killer view,

(they're some acres of city open space behind my house)

but you just made realize how much better it would be

if it was on the other side of the house, facing the mountains.

I like to chill in the park or under a bridge, by a ravine with beers and erbs, or wherever the meat is cooking over charcoal.

Playing ball is pretty good, too, but I do that more late at night when it comes to summer.

Right now my spot is wherever my notes and books are.

Archived