YOURE KIDDING ME!?!?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!??!

ElectricitySucks

ok so im flipping through the channels eating rainbow sherbert. up comes mtv. you know that girl that some of you are obbsessed with who sings that song "why you gotta go and make things so complicated?" bullshit song? the one who dresses all punk. she has this new song called "Sk8er Boi." YES THATS FUCKING RIGHT. its not even "Skater Boy." ITS FUCKING "SK8ER BOI!!!!!"

this is not a pissed off at the world thread, but im pissed off as to where music on the raido is going. stick to my local/underground bands and stuff. fuck, i just cant believe the song has that name.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man, you're in for a ton of frustration if you actually let what stupid shit they play on the radio get to you.

best thing to do is ignore it. it'll always just piss you off.

3 years ago i swore mainstream music couldn't get any worse... boy was i wrong. it's always been absolute shit (since your grandparents were rocking out), and it probbly always will be.

...and MTV? what the fuck were you expecting? that is the fucking black hole of pop culture.

Guest postaholic

that song is cool to... her whole cd is good... nice road trip music...

fuck yall haters... once you come to a certain point in your life where you dont give a fuck what others think about you, and you can appreciate shit for what it is... you'll be more open minded towards things.

i can listen to her shit, and respect her for doing her thing, obviously she is enjoying herself, telling about her life, and so on, and though thats not my lifestyle or whatever, i can still understand her music and relate to it.

lets ride.

one thing i wanna know from you grandola is, is she fake??

the thing that pisses me off the most is that songs like that promote fuckin wanna be toy rich suburbian skaters who skate purely to try and be cool.

Originally posted by jah

songs like that promote fuckin wanna be toy rich suburbian skaters who skate purely to try and be cool.

werd werd... those kids are the reason i stopped skating, and now whenever i try to skate again, i realize i suck and i'm out of shape... fuck those kids...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

the thing that pisses me off the most is that songs like that promote fuckin wanna be toy rich suburbian skaters who skate purely to try and be cool.

you nerd. youre all nerds. like your ass picked up a skate board and didnt think that shit was cool, or picked up a can, and just started doing it, not thinking it was cool.

when you are into something, and you love it, you think its cool.

a song on the radio, no matter how dope, is going to make me change my viewpoints on something. i like that skater boi song, and im not about to go spend $300 bucks on some skateboard shit and act like im into that shit...

give it up...

i'm with postahloic on this one, too..

i mean, i'll talk shit on horrible pop music all day, but i can also appreciate it. i mean, i'll fucking ROCK OUT to some vengaboys, and you don't get much more pop than that. i really enjoy music with real substance, a message, good lyrics, played by great musicians, but sometimes i just want a catchy tune or some happy shit.

you have to appreciate shit for what it is. maybe this latrine girl is just some fake-ass rich white suburbanite.. who cares, if you actually enjoy the music?

..and you fuckers mean to tell me that you quit skateboarding because it's cool? you were never really skateboarders if that's true.

did i say i quit because its "cool"?? no, i said i didnt start because it was school. i never stated the reason i quit. but if you really must know its because i transitioned into my wigger phase and decided it wasnt cool anymore. just as stupid of a reason. but yeah, i was as skater as they come so lets not try and tell me what i was or wasnt ok?? i wouldve started skating again when i grew out of my toy thug stage but i lived in hawaii by then and there was no where to skate there. i actually tried to get back into it but it rained almost every fuckin day and like i said, there was no where to skate. finally they built a skate park but it was 20 minutes away (hey, thats a long time if you live on an island that only takes 2 hours to drive all the way around) and it wasnt that great. i seshed it a few times but it was crowded as fuck with people who couldnt skate whatsoever and i got tired of it. that just about sums up my skating story on a very broad scale. but hey, i started surfing and its the funnest thing ive done to this day!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

fuck you post. i started skating when i was in 6th grade cus i thought it was fun and i havent done it for like 5 years so juggle my nuts on your chin bitch. youre full of shit....

bitch, i would toss your ass like a bitch son. have you crying in a center full of other battered woman.

think for yourself you bitch made mother fucker. you cant even get rid of a silly female thats buggin you, let alone handle thinking for yourself... nerd.

PUNCH THEM KEYS SON, PUNCH UMMM!!!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

did i say i quit because its "cool"?? no, i said i didnt start because it was school. i never stated the reason i quit. but if you really must know its because i transitioned into my wigger phase and decided it wasnt cool anymore. just as stupid of a reason.

not only did you just play yourself as well as contridict yourself... you also said you transitioned into your 'wigger' phase...

youre such a fucking dork, i swear, i cant stand people like you. :D

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

that bitch is fuckin gone already so youre pissin in the wind fool. and you dont have to cry because dont agree with you pussy. keep trying to be hard on the internet dude. i hear its cool these days.....

she will be back. she will piss you off again and eat your food, i got 5 on it. you will come here and post once more, letting us know you have bitch problems and how should you get rid of her.

and its not about being hard. im not hard, nor do i pretend i am. i would stomp your ass. other than that im just pullin' your card and calling you on your stupid ass remarks...

its not about being hard. :mad:

ok you fuckin dumbass, i admitted i went through a wigger stage, but im not there anymore so i could give a fuck what fag like you thinks. and if you would read what i was talking about (you fuckin idiot) you would see that he said i dropped it because it WAS cool. and as you so nicely quoted, i dropped it because i DIDNT think it was cool. and i said i got back into it and dropped it for other reasons that had nothing to do with the status of the sport. if i had a skate right now id be skating. so i never contradicted myself you fuckin retard. stupid motherfuckers....

Originally posted by postaholic

she will be back. she will piss you off again and eat your food, i got 5 on it. you will come here and post once more, letting us know you have bitch problems and how should you get rid of her.

and its not about being hard. im not hard, nor do i pretend i am. i would stomp your ass. other than that im just pullin' your card and calling you on your stupid ass remarks...

its not about being hard. :mad:

shut the fuck up already cus youve already made yourself sound like a fuckin dipshit. you honestly have no fuckin idea if you could stomp me. for all you know i could be 6' 5" and a fuckin champion kick boxer (im not but you dont know that) so shut your fuckin mouth.

Originally posted by juggernaut

..and you fuckers mean to tell me that you quit skateboarding because it's cool? you were never really skateboarders if that's true.

i quit skating because i was sick of trying to deal with the 50-75 idiots that would clog the formerly chill pool i would skate every day... and i was sick of "No Skateboarding" signs being posted more and more, and i was sick of morons blowing up really good spots that now have security... there used to be local shop owners and shit that would support the skateboard kids, now those same ones are calling the cops as soon as they hear wheels...

i didn't quit because it was cool, it's been cool for years and years, and i started because it was cool and fun-- i quit because there were too many people involved, alot of them were assholes, and they burnt out all the good spots...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i was sick of trying to deal with the 50-75 idiots that would clog the formerly chill pool i would skate every day...

i was sick of "No Skateboarding" signs being posted more and more

i was sick of morons blowing up really good spots that now have security

i quit because there were too many people involved, alot of them were assholes, and they burnt out all the good spots...

i hear you on all fronts.

there are still times/ places to skate.. i usually skate the local park on a week night, when the kiddies are at home, and skating street is sometimes cool at night, but i usually get kicked out then, too.

Archived