Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOURE KIDDING ME!?!?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!??!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ElectricitySucks, Aug 20, 2002.

1. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

ok so im flipping through the channels eating rainbow sherbert. up comes mtv. you know that girl that some of you are obbsessed with who sings that song "why you gotta go and make things so complicated?" bullshit song? the one who dresses all punk. she has this new song called "Sk8er Boi." YES THATS FUCKING RIGHT. its not even "Skater Boy." ITS FUCKING "SK8ER BOI!!!!!"

this is not a pissed off at the world thread, but im pissed off as to where music on the raido is going. stick to my local/underground bands and stuff. fuck, i just cant believe the song has that name.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

ahahah man havent u figured it out, music sucks.

4. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

oh man, you're in for a ton of frustration if you actually let what stupid shit they play on the radio get to you.

best thing to do is ignore it. it'll always just piss you off.
    3 years ago i swore mainstream music couldn't get any worse... boy was i wrong. it's always been absolute shit (since your grandparents were rocking out), and it probbly always will be.

...and MTV? what the fuck were you expecting? that is the fucking black hole of pop culture.

5. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

fuck that canadian!:crazy:

6. jah

jah Elite Member

fuckin cunt....

7. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

avrail labriaasdlfkj whatever the fuck her name is, is ugly. she is fake. she has money, but still she is ugly and fake. so in conclusion - she is fake and would def. catch a beat down from any one of my homegirls for being as fake as she is.

8. postaholic

postaholic Guest

that song is cool to... her whole cd is good... nice road trip music...

fuck yall haters... once you come to a certain point in your life where you dont give a fuck what others think about you, and you can appreciate shit for what it is... you'll be more open minded towards things.

i can listen to her shit, and respect her for doing her thing, obviously she is enjoying herself, telling about her life, and so on, and though thats not my lifestyle or whatever, i can still understand her music and relate to it.

lets ride.

9. jah

jah Elite Member

one thing i wanna know from you grandola is, is she fake??

the thing that pisses me off the most is that songs like that promote fuckin wanna be toy rich suburbian skaters who skate purely to try and be cool.

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

werd werd... those kids are the reason i stopped skating, and now whenever i try to skate again, i realize i suck and i'm out of shape... fuck those kids...

11. postaholic

postaholic Guest

you nerd. youre all nerds. like your ass picked up a skate board and didnt think that shit was cool, or picked up a can, and just started doing it, not thinking it was cool.

when you are into something, and you love it, you think its cool.

a song on the radio, no matter how dope, is going to make me change my viewpoints on something. i like that skater boi song, and im not about to go spend $300 bucks on some skateboard shit and act like im into that shit...

give it up...

12. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

13. jah

jah Elite Member

fuck you post. i started skating when i was in 6th grade cus i thought it was fun and i havent done it for like 5 years so juggle my nuts on your chin bitch. youre full of shit....

14. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

i'm with postahloic on this one, too..
    i mean, i'll talk shit on horrible pop music all day, but i can also appreciate it. i mean, i'll fucking ROCK OUT to some vengaboys, and you don't get much more pop than that. i really enjoy music with real substance, a message, good lyrics, played by great musicians, but sometimes i just want a catchy tune or some happy shit.

you have to appreciate shit for what it is. maybe this latrine girl is just some fake-ass rich white suburbanite.. who cares, if you actually enjoy the music?

..and you fuckers mean to tell me that you quit skateboarding because it's cool? you were never really skateboarders if that's true.