your worse summer job

Bellbeefer

your worst summer job

my worst summer job was working at a bar BQ joint. i just turned 16 and was the lunch time dish washer . i had to clean tons of stuff. people can sure get stuff dirty with potato salad , beans and sauce. this place was downtown so i was washing dishes... nonstop from 11 til 4:30. then i had to clean the grease traps. this had to be one of the dirtiest jobs i've done.:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I paint houses, inside out everything....

All i do is use this acid shit and scrape all day, getting my hands all burned to shit, and then repaint it, usually coming home with rainbow colored boogers and shit, even when i use my mask...

but hey, im always shootin colored boogers after painting so oh well, its just working under the virginia sun that sucks

Guest --zeSto--

naw... I'm in canada.

there's the whole 'extradition' thing.

But they knew were I lived, because I was the only

non-italian kid in the neighbourhood.

Fucking soccer moms in fur coats in the sumertime.

crazy!

it was the summer of 95... hot as hell down in the mid atlantic!! and my dumb ass gets a job painting the outsides of houses... that shit lasted for about a month, by then i was so sun burnt, i had to resort to only coming out at night! plus i hated the bastards i work for:mad:

Maybe if you did good in school you'd learn how to get a decent job. I've never had a horrific job.

I've worked in movie theaters, record stores, radio stations, video labs, photography labs, and god knows what else. Just be punctual.

Guest platapie

i was gonna talk about a summer job. but my joy of being reminded of pete and pete makes me feel too happy to remember those times.

thank you

Archived