Your Whole Life Into A Citcom...

EL MASKO

Wouldn't it be great if every time you opened the door of your favorite tavern and said "Grrrrrreatings", there was some mysterious applause and yelling of joy? Like a citcom. And when you give someone an emotional hug, there goes that message music. And people laugh when you trip, then you start going crazy cause the audience of mystery made an ass out of you, so you start going fucking wild, breaking face on the people you're with, or close to. Wait a second, this idea blows. I think I'll just laugh and have fun w/it when I watch the Cos' or the Simpsons, or Seinfield.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my life is a sitcom!

you got to get one of those back packs with speakers built into it so that you can have your theme music... and for the most part every time i trip or do some that make me look stupid, i hear people laughing, and i alway get applause when i walk in a room( that just one of the perks about being me i guess)... and how do i know it is a sitcom, cause i never get past PG-13 with the ladies!!!! :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest platapie

imagine if you were dr sam becket and you were living in quantum leap................ then al would come to you. how weird woudl that be????????????????????? the possibilities are endless.

Archived