YOUR walls....

Guest Media OEC

Guest Media OEC

In the time I have spent on this forum I have noticed that there really isn't any threads where members post thier walls.... I noticed theres a lot of blackbook and sticker threads where people post thier work...This can be a thread for people to post thier walls and show that they actually paint shit.....There are some heds on here whose walls I'd like to see like: Perm, Dorkstar, Emos and some other..they are pretty good and could probably have nice walls....and at the same time I am not gonna start this thread with out posting my shit....so heres some links to my walls:

http://www.pbase.com/image/3375304 this is me and Vokab

http://www.pbase.com/image/2760883 all by my selfer

http://www.pbase.com/image/3375327 another solo

http://www.ill-kids.com/pieces/media01.htm and thats all for now, I got a ton of flicks I need to develop...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TECONE SW

hey... people don't like the style cause it's not a usual style you would see... but I like it for that... your outlines look pretty clean and you look like your puttin in work... good shit... keep it up...

Guest Media OEC

fuck getting another name theres other Medias but its not like they are very well known.....plus they live way across the country from me.

Guest Media OEC

also you all should post flicks of your stuff...thats what this thread is for...i don't care how ill you are if you never paint then I don't care....

Originally posted by illwill

i dont like it

no offense but i hate it

HAHAHA.

i dont know why, that just made me laugh.

but, funny or not it was stupid.

yall are some fucking vulchers... atleast dude is painting. get over yourselves.

Guest Media OEC

and another thing I'm not claiming to be some kind of super fantastic dynamo of a writer...I have only been writing less than 2 years....I am still learning

its ok man, we're all still learning...

you dont have to make excuses to folks. if you like painting, then paint. dont sweat it.

i never post anything i do, but just for the hell of it, he's a wall me beardo and some friends did a few weeks ago...

and please, dont bother to dis the last two pieces, neither of those kids piece, they were just doing it for fun...

the reason most people don't post their own flicks is because that is what has come to be known on here as "shameless self promotion". just because people don't try to hype their shit up on this site doesn't mean they don't paint.

yeah i know what u are saying but a guy starts a thread and post some flix,and people are straight down his neck..i thought it was a cool idea to post your own work, if people dont want shamless self promotion then dont post but dont hate on a guy ..coz he posta few flics that dont impress..

if ya ask me the media has potential...i think ya deffinetly need to work on your structre though, and foreal though how many other heads do ya think have written media, unless your shit backs up you should be one of the few that can write it real words just arnt the best names to have

I for one would like to see more "shameless self promotion" on here i liked it when say, dubs was posting his own shit- I wanna see the names behind the names, cos there's alot of hating on here from people who could very well be toys.

if this thread is still running, I'll post up some stuff when I get my next roll developed. I have no problem with self promotion - I just hate when people tell you how good they think they are. As long as someones not claiming to be amazing, I have no problem with them posting their own stuff.

Guest natiboi

i give them props. thats the illest style! that old school style. that hesh dude has it down. those other cats i dont know. but i do know that the ill ones crew in cincy blows that type a shit up. they got this tight old school style but its real clean. bump for hesh

Archived