~Your TaTooZ~

FROSTY

whell i dont have a tatoo but im sure many of you do so post them. i know there have been tatoo posts before but that was a while ago and im sure peopl have gotten/gotten more tatoos so post a pic. i have thought about getting one but the thing is i want to design it so i wanna improve my drawing skills a little more. i think im gonna wait for a special reason to get a tatoo. whell anywho try and post some tatoos of your own or other cool ones youve seen. possibly graffiti related would be cool.

an i know yall get mad when no one starts these off so heres a tatoo i stole from some stupid sight on the internet.

http://www.indygraphics.com/CLIENTFILES/PROPHET/PROPHETARTTATTOO.COM/mainimages/m14moneypr.jpg'>:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: heheh

Originally posted by hobbesv2

i don't get to show it off much...which is fine cuz it's not one of those "woweeeee" kinda tattoos - but yeah. middle thigh, on the outside

http://freephoto-i.net/users/hobbesv2/P2170072mod.jpg'>

this is seconds after it was done and the best flick i've got.

Might I ask what the hell that is?

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Might I ask what the hell that is?

sure, everybody does...i shoulda said something.

it's a branch, with a leaf. in a box. can you tell? maybe it just seems clear to me cuz i got it. but yeah - doesn't really mean anything in particular. just an image i liked...something easy to reinterpret for the rest of my life.

Guest willy.wonka

my homie that i havent seen in a while gat all these jailhouse,

GANGSTA THUG TATS..like up on his legs he has some gansta holding some cop with a gun to his head.talking about fuck 3 strikes.

i like samoan tats....he has those too....but he looks whiter than anything,,,he's a white samoan..his dad is pure samoan..they both have crazy shit going on,like father like son

Guest 1LIFE2LIVE

(Scene begins with Lucian and Shane sitting in jail, after having been wrongfully charged with planning the death of Antonia, Lucian's rich foster parent, who is also Sheriff Randall's secret lover. (her body has not been recovered, because she is secretly being held prisoner by Jeremiah, the Sheriff Randall's archenemy, who discovered the clandestine affair through Maria, Antonia's maid. He planted evidence leading to Lucian and Shane's arrest) They both sit on the long bench, looking hopeless and dejected. Camera pans across the bars. Cut to closeup of Lucian's face)

Lucian: So what do we do now, Shane? How do you plan to get us out of this mess? We've been wrongfully accused of planning my adoptive mother's murder.

Shane: I don't know, Lucian. I'm trying to think. Everything seems so hopeless to me right now..... (his head slumps into his hands)

(Camera breaks from Shane's face and pans across to a drunk sitting against the bars. He wears tattered rags and slowly gets up. He shambles slowly and unsteadily towards the young, impossibly handsome men. Shane's head is still buried in his hands. Lucian looks up with slight apprehension.)

Lucian: (to the drunk) What do you want, you filthy bastard?

Drunk: (spittle flecks from his mouth as he speaks in a drunken slur) Doncha reconize yer ole dad? Huh, sonny?

Lucian: (confused and a little angry) You're not my father. My father died in a plane crash over the Andes when I was only six.

(Shane breaks himself from his misery to see what's going on.)

Drunk: I'm yer paw. Cancha sheee? Looky here. Lemme show ya.

(The drunk raises his arm and tugs up his threadbare sleeve, revealing a corny-as-fuck panther tattoo on his forearm)

Lucian and Shane together: Daddy!

(Both men look at each other in shock, not believing each other's ears)

Drunk: Yesh itsh true. Yu two are bruthers. Shayne, when yer muther died, I got all fucked up an banged Anashtasia, who is Looshian's ma. Then I got all losht in the Andes er Alps or shum kinda mountains becuz I was sippin too mush wiskee in the pilots sheet.

Shane: Lucian, what's your problem? I've always suspected. I knew you were my half brother. Your easy women, penchant for the bottle, and raging coke habit, I knew you were a bastard son born out of wedlock from a cheap whore. I hate you forever.

(Cue action music)

Lucian: How dare you! (in a fit of rage he tears away his shirt, revealing bulging biceps and pecs and abs and whatever else housewives want to see. He throws himself at his newly discovered half brother, aiming to strangle him. )

(Before Lucian can grasp Shane's neck, Shane rips off his own shirt, revealing his own set of ripped-ass biceps and shit, and picks up the prison bench. He smashes it over Lucian's head, knocking him unconscious and giving him amnesia.)

(The drunk pulls a flask out of his sleeve and takes a lon pull while the action takes place. Cue out action music.)

Shane: (standing powerfully over Lucian's limp, though still muscular, body) It's great to see you, Pop. How did you escape the plane crash alive?

(Before the drunk can answer, Lucian convulses, causing the drunken piece of shit to trip and slam his head against the bars. He passes out and gets amnesia. Fade out scene, cut to commercial.)

Originally posted by juggernaut

that is the cheeziest fucking tattoo i think i have ever seen.

i'd rather have a tazmanian devil on my ass than that stupid shit.

I know dude. "money, power, respect"??!! What the fuck is that bullshit? If i had to get three words it would be strength, pride, unity. money would be the last thing i would permanently put on myself. FUCK money.

and fuck gambling while i'm at it.

Originally posted by bigguy

i made myself a tatto gun.. made jail house shit. spoon..motor..nedle..worked like a charm. gave myself and a few people tatoos. Fresh shit. Gotta love it. Ill find the pictures....

yo isnt that kinda bad for your health?

Archived