your sticker up in my city.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

just a cool idea i had: if you want to send me your tag, character,etc. on a postal sticker, leave me your e mail address and ill send you my address. for those of you noided about return address, dont put one. just a fun lil game to play for me. if i get enough repsonses, ill send out my address to all of you in a few days then ill go put em up, take some flicks and post em on here. and youll be up in the mistake by the lake -cleveland....guess im bored. run with it

p.s. if its really toy and you know it is...dont bother. no offense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

shit, while we're doing this kind of stuff, i'll catch fillins on busy streets and rooftops in boulder with anyone's name for $30 each

ps i am dead serious. ill send you the flix and everything

Don't listen to poop... for 30 dollars, i'll tag your name on some lovely hawaiian breasts while i'm down here for the holidays...

you take your pick from:

1. Lovely Hula Girl in Hula Skirt and coconut bra..

2. Sun kissed Surfer girl in g-string roxy bikini..

3. Bronzed beauty lei greeter at the airport rocking that short hawaiian print dress..

Hurry, I go back tommorow nite, order now........

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by CROW RA

tell me your joking!!

why put other writers stickers in are city,,,,let them put em up

why get someone up......Get your self up 1st!!!!!!!!!!:D

p.s. hey crow! you must not get downtown much...

tell me your joking!!

crow ease up on sek.. you might not see him on freights but he burns hard and has full color character stickers more than every 5 feet all over down town.

sounds like a swell idea!! anyone who has ever seen my stickers (in the zine hehehehe or if i made special ones for anyone), they know i take my time and effort on them. so i just dont give them out like wildfire cuz they are special to me.

damnnit dee, i wanted my name tagged on nice boobies on a lei greeter. is it too late??

FUCKING FUNNY!

FULL COLOR CHARACTER STICKERS WOOOHOOO!

THIS IS GETTING SOOOO PATHEDIC!

I HATE CLEVELAND!

FUNNY~~ ME AND CROW WERE JUST DOWNTOWN AND ALL AROUND LAST WEEKEND, AND WOW WE SEEN LIKE 10 -20 SEK STICKERS!! WOOHOO!

FUCKO /CF ~~ DOWNTOWN ~~ACIDWINDOWS!

AND IM NOT ALL UP ON HERE BOSTIN!

FUCKING TOOO FUNNY!

tell me your joking!!

crow...i like ya but quit being a bitch.

(xo mac n cheese)

Your City Up in My Sticker

Thats right! ...you saw it here first!! Send me a photo of your city and I'll draw it on a sticker with bricks and lava rocks! only $19.99!!

call 1 800 867 5309 and order now!

--But Wait!--

CALL WITHIN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES AND GET TWO CITIES DRAWN ON ONE STICKER FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $19.99!!!!(plus shipping and handling[5.95] )

after ordering you will be put on a list of "potential customers." this list will be promoted on our world wide website, on compact disc, in kmart© and walmart©. buyer of our product(s) must send two copies of the words "unsubscribe:two city offer" within one day of recieving our package(s) to prevent misc. charges to your current credit card account(s). must be 18 years or older to purchase. absolutely no returns.

--

hahahah

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

shit, while we're doing this kind of stuff, i'll catch fillins on busy streets and rooftops in boulder with anyone's name for $30 each

ps i am dead serious. ill send you the flix and everything

boulder? did you see my guy blast riotcrew up there recently?

mr. B, sound like a good deal, email me yr address: tanleader@trackbike.com

thanks!

Originally posted by Devilush

sounds like a swell idea!! anyone who has ever seen my stickers (in the zine hehehehe or if i made special ones for anyone), they know i take my time and effort on them. so i just dont give them out like wildfire cuz they are special to me.

damnnit dee, i wanted my name tagged on nice boobies on a lei greeter. is it too late??

what am i not cool enough to get a sticker?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: Your City Up in My Sticker

Originally posted by ZackAttack

Thats right! ...you saw it here first!! Send me a photo of your city and I'll draw it on a sticker with bricks and lava rocks! only $19.99!!

--But Wait!--

CALL WITHIN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES AND GET TWO CITIES DRAWN ON ONE STICKER FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $19.99!!!!(plus shipping and handling[5.95] )

after ordering you will be put on a list of "potential customers." this list will be promoted on our world wide website, on compact disc, in kmart© and walmart©. buyer of our product(s) must send two copies of the words "unsubscribe:two city offer" within one day of recieving our package(s) to prevent misc. charges to your current credit card account(s). must be 18 years or older to purchase. absolutely no returns.

--

hahahah

BUT WAIT!!! THERES STILL MORE!!!

be one of the first 50 to respond and receive a "im down with graff! wobbly-head writer" figure for your car or bus dashboard!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

what am i not cool enough to get a sticker?

i sent you one because i distinctively remember hitting up "tt boy". if not, then i will be making more soon enough. and of course you are cool, i sent you one. i swear!

Originally posted by Devilush

Sorry devilush, i'm back in vegas already :(

wait till spring break.. cancun addition.... or this summer, more hot hawaiian tropic beauty pagent..

Re: Your City Up in My Sticker

Originally posted by ZackAttack

Jenny?

did you lose my number?

Archived