Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

your sticker up in my city.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Jan 1, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

just a cool idea i had: if you want to send me your tag, character,etc. on a postal sticker, leave me your e mail address and ill send you my address. for those of you noided about return address, dont put one. just a fun lil game to play for me. if i get enough repsonses, ill send out my address to all of you in a few days then ill go put em up, take some flicks and post em on here. and youll be up in the mistake by the lake -cleveland....guess im bored. run with it
    p.s. if its really toy and you know it is...dont bother. no offense.

2. 455

455 Guest

I've done that for a few people too...right on.

3. NATO

NATO Guest

that sounds cool, ill get a few made up if i can be arsed

4. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

yo that sounds sick....getting noticed world wide baby....ill see what i can ponder up..for those who want to rep and get shit up in cali..my emails darkonebc716@aol.com..:D

5. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

tell me your joking!!
    why put other writers stickers in are city,,,,let them put em up
    why get someone up......Get your self up 1st!!!!!!!!!!:D

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

That's cool. Have a picture of your sticker on a Cleveland storefront or sign.
    ?@dostrece.com

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

8. shit, while we're doing this kind of stuff, i'll catch fillins on busy streets and rooftops in boulder with anyone's name for $30 each

ps i am dead serious. ill send you the flix and everything

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Don't listen to poop... for 30 dollars, i'll tag your name on some lovely hawaiian breasts while i'm down here for the holidays...
    you take your pick from:

1. Lovely Hula Girl in Hula Skirt and coconut bra..
    2. Sun kissed Surfer girl in g-string roxy bikini..
    3. Bronzed beauty lei greeter at the airport rocking that short hawaiian print dress..

Hurry, I go back tommorow nite, order now........

10. hbg

hbg New Jack

sounds dope im down .
    email me

11. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

everyone that wants to do this, hit me up at LOSTEROC@hotmail.com
    that way ill just respond with my address. give me a couple a days to answer im gonna let the list build up.

12. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

p.s. hey crow! you must not get downtown much...

13. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

nice idea...i'll get in touch with you later

14. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

crow ease up on sek.. you might not see him on freights but he burns hard and has full color character stickers more than every 5 feet all over down town.

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

sounds like a swell idea!! anyone who has ever seen my stickers (in the zine hehehehe or if i made special ones for anyone), they know i take my time and effort on them. so i just dont give them out like wildfire cuz they are special to me.

damnnit dee, i wanted my name tagged on nice boobies on a lei greeter. is it too late??