Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Your SPY name, and your mission

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, Jul 1, 2002.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

IM Austin Powers, type hq and go to number 5.

-------------------------------------

me: Ctrl+alt+del
    Austin Powers: Your groovy spy name is Ctrl+ "Suave" +Alt+Del.

Want to see the top secret dossier on you, Suave?
    me: yes
    Austin Powers: Ctrl+ "Suave" +Alt+Del

Most comfortable in a tuxedo or gorgeous gown, you float across the room and never take your eyes off the prize. Mesmerized, people around you realize too late that their wallets are missing - and worse still, their hearts. Vital gear includes a killer smile, open tab at the local watering hole and a smooth ride to take home your winnings.

>>> That blasted Dr. Evil is up to no good! Type "grey" if you dare...
    me: grey
    Austin Powers: You're as grey as London fog, baby! Yeah!

To change your color, just type "gold-o-lizer."

>>> Hey! Tell your friends about me. I love people.

2. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

Seno. "Action" .Oner

You always manage look good, whether you're in a high-speed car chase, hanging from a precarious ledge, jumping from a waterfall or dancing a mean tango. Vital gear includes shoes that are comfortable to run and dance in, a hot getaway car and a change of clothes.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Agent : Pistol of Love
    Mission : To fuck Beyonce before Austin gets to her.

4. platapie

platapie Guest

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

Agent Voyeur

I spy on the hottest women in the earth and sell their lusty pictures to horny businessmen throughout the world

6. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

D-town : Agent Snatch
    Mission : Snatch purses from grandmas walking down the streets of the city

7. FameWhore

FameWhore Junior Member

Fame'orrific Whore:to do heather graham:dazed:

8. socrates

socrates Guest

Agent: Obvious
    Objective: To point out obvious facts to those who already know

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

DR. DEATH
    my mission is simple

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

Vinyl "Unconquerable" Junkie

You laugh in the face of adversity, knowing you will walk away without a scratch. Ninjas fear you and assassins can't be paid enough to confront you. Vital gear includes a tight shirt to show off your muscles, wraparound sunglasses and a cigar.

11. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

and this is kinda cool, considering i start traveling in 2 days: (this is what i got when i asked for my horoscope)
    Pleasure trips will be entertaining and educational. You will experience new cultures that will enlighten you and make you sure of yourself. Apply what you learn to your everyday life.

12. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Name: Sculla Beer
    Mission: Drink all the best beers in the world and get freaky with lots of women