Your SPY name, and your mission

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

IM Austin Powers, type hq and go to number 5.

-------------------------------------

me: Ctrl+alt+del

Austin Powers: Your groovy spy name is Ctrl+ "Suave" +Alt+Del.

Want to see the top secret dossier on you, Suave?

me: yes

Austin Powers: Ctrl+ "Suave" +Alt+Del

Most comfortable in a tuxedo or gorgeous gown, you float across the room and never take your eyes off the prize. Mesmerized, people around you realize too late that their wallets are missing - and worse still, their hearts. Vital gear includes a killer smile, open tab at the local watering hole and a smooth ride to take home your winnings.

>>> That blasted Dr. Evil is up to no good! Type "grey" if you dare...

me: grey

Austin Powers: You're as grey as London fog, baby! Yeah!

To change your color, just type "gold-o-lizer."

>>> Hey! Tell your friends about me. I love people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest seno.oner

Seno. "Action" .Oner

You always manage look good, whether you're in a high-speed car chase, hanging from a precarious ledge, jumping from a waterfall or dancing a mean tango. Vital gear includes shoes that are comfortable to run and dance in, a hot getaway car and a change of clothes.

Vinyl "Unconquerable" Junkie

You laugh in the face of adversity, knowing you will walk away without a scratch. Ninjas fear you and assassins can't be paid enough to confront you. Vital gear includes a tight shirt to show off your muscles, wraparound sunglasses and a cigar.

and this is kinda cool, considering i start traveling in 2 days: (this is what i got when i asked for my horoscope)

Pleasure trips will be entertaining and educational. You will experience new cultures that will enlighten you and make you sure of yourself. Apply what you learn to your everyday life.

Archived