1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

your phones ringing..........................

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by doctor unk, Feb 4, 2003.

1. doctor unk

doctor unk 12oz Junior Member

your phones ringing..........................

Discussion started by doctor unk - Feb 4, 2003

Have you ever been listening to one of your favorite songs. all extra loud. Wake the neighbors loud type shit. One of those songs that makes you either dance, lip sync, hell, maybe youll actually sing it out loud, ya know, with the mic in hand, belting it out like you wrote the words. you sound horrible. but you dont care. your in your element. you might be half drunk. stumblin round your house or room. whaling away. playing air guitar and/or the drums all at the same time. even though its fucking HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE. your still...just...doin your thing...expressing your self. fuck it, if your neighbors, roommates or parents can here all the fumbling around and your bad vocals...you know you cant sing...but your on fucking stage right now!!!GROUPIES ARE EVERYWHERE!!!LOVING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. your in the show! the peak of the song creeps up on you...you start getting the chills...you can feel the moment coming...your almost there...the moment when nothing else matters...somebody could catch you at this point in some obscure inhumanly posture with an invisible microphone in hand pressed against your lips, but who cares...your gonna finish the song...then...out of nowhere the fucking phone rings....UGH!!!!!!you run to the cd player and hit pause...the phones no longer ringing
    your looking around the house or room wondering what the fuck is goin on...you heard it though...pick the phone up...pick it up! no ones there...good...rewind the track a few seconds...get back to the part of the song when you truely shine. it doesnt feel the same but you still love it. cuz theres still groupies there. the hair on your neck is standig straight. and then...the fucking phone again...
    is it the song? are you fucking absolutely crazy? thats apparent at htis point. but really, is the phone ringing or is it in your head?
    [​IMG]

doctor unk - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Feb 4, 2003

you werent into it enough if you stopped to answer the fucking phone

3. JimboTheLion

JimboTheLion 12oz Junior Member

JimboTheLion - Replied Feb 4, 2003

^:)

JimboTheLion - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Feb 4, 2003

http://www.metal-reviews.com/images/Bass.jpg'>
    "eye lyke 2 paly teh bas gitar"

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  5. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Feb 4, 2003

yeah its happened

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. graffincDOTc

graffincDOTc 12oz Member

graffincDOTc - Replied Feb 5, 2003

Fannypack

hey fannypack... i saw your postes in the thread you started Tag Tosses... wondering if you could send some of those to me... ixi_graff_inc_ixi@yahoo.com ... leme know... peace...

graffincDOTc - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. imported_Tesseract - Replied Feb 5, 2003

hahahaha, my thoughts exactly...i do that all the time..the real enemy is when your sis opens the door...thats embarassing

8. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Feb 5, 2003

connfuzzled

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Feb 5, 2003

Hahahahaha....man, don't get me started on how many times this has happened. Ever been walked in on by a real estate agent showing people the house???

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. imported_Tesseract - Replied Feb 5, 2003

hahaha, yeah that to

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Feb 5, 2003

my sister walked in on my rocking out like that and I just grabbed her around the neck and shoved the "mic" into her face for a singalong...she didn't get it.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. doctor unk

doctor unk 12oz Junior Member

doctor unk - Replied Feb 5, 2003

doctor unk

way back when metallica dropped "...and justice for all" and released "one", it was the first time i had a chance as a poor kid to actually see how these guys played their instruments. i thought lars was such a fucking weirdo. still do. ya know how he plays, with his mouth all open and making weird faces n shit. well i was fully emulating his style of playing and his facial expressions. fucking blaring "one" in my room. fully sweating cuz ive been doing that shit during the whole tape up to "one". (i had no door, mind you, because i lived in a "carpenters dream" type of house, a fixer-upper for those who dont know the lingo). and my step father walks by while im fully emensed in the breakdown of the song, the part where the vocals are just about tto end..."darkness, is all that i see, absolute horror...." dude caught me fully, complete with the mad grill lars ulrich "style", invisible drumsticks in hand pounding away, double base drum kickin' and a lipsynced preformance too. he just started laughing hysterically. im like "WHAT?" needless to say i was completely embarrassed for a short time. :D i went right back to playing the rest of the song after he left my general vicinity. BE PROUD! BE STRONG! DONT EVER BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT WHAT YOU DO! BUY THAT LAPDANCE! PLAY YOUR AIR GUITARS! POUND THOSE DRUMS! FLOG YOUR DOLPHINS! AND PET YOUR KITTIES! DO IT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!VIVE LA FANTASIES!!!!!!!!!!!:idea:

doctor unk - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. InDY_500

InDY_500 12oz Veteran Member

InDY_500 - Replied Feb 5, 2003

thats what im sayin........

InDY_500 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: