Your on westcoast train tracks..

Guest rolldafukout

Guest rolldafukout
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BOSTONIAN

SABER IS ONE ILL MUTHA FUCKA OUT THERE IN THE WEST. I USE TO RIDE DIRTBIKES DOWN THE LA RIVER AND THAT KID SERIOUSLY HAS UPS FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER...AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW THAT A LONG WAY..I THOUGH IT WAS KINDA FUCT HOW JA AND JS CAME OUT TO CALI AND WENT OVER THAT SABER PIECE THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE HUGE. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW...THAT KID SABER MUSTA BEEN PISSED OTHER THAN ME RAMBLIN NICE POSTS

rip smurf

rip smurf.. kinda nice how his homies wrecked shop for him around town tho.. i got some flicks of some of the freeway shit.. if anyone wants the flicks.. lemme kno.. if they come out alright.. ill get em to ya.

namerocc

ark.elk.addk

Originally posted by BOSTONIAN

SABER IS ONE ILL MUTHA FUCKA OUT THERE IN THE WEST. I USE TO RIDE DIRTBIKES DOWN THE LA RIVER AND THAT KID SERIOUSLY HAS UPS FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER...AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW THAT A LONG WAY..I THOUGH IT WAS KINDA FUCT HOW JA AND JS CAME OUT TO CALI AND WENT OVER THAT SABER PIECE THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE HUGE. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW...THAT KID SABER MUSTA BEEN PISSED OTHER THAN ME RAMBLIN NICE POSTS

how many fucking times does this have to be brought up????

oh yea, and mber & zink took this thread...

Guest rolldafukout
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

RIP SMURF!!!!

i'll get those flix of that e2e i did from dude later and post that shit here....

throw them in the rip smurf thread bro, im sure you seen it

Archived