--++ Your most prized possession ++--

Abracadabra

Inspired by my reply in the "what are you sleeping on" thead

Question: What is your most prized material possession?

for me, i love my bed (and so do the ladies). it's a big ass queen sized bed. super comfortable. i got it for my 21st birthday from my parents and it's fucking awesome. it's my most favorite place to be in the world, especially with a special lady. you can sleep with somebody in the bed and there's plenty of room for the both of you to spread and and contort into your favorite sleeping position. you can turn over and not worry about landing on the other person. i have walked home from a party/painting mission/whatever for up to 3 hours, on more than one occasion, just to be able to sleep in my own bed.

i'm not much into having "stuff", but my bed is fucking awesome and i couldn't live without it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

prized possession(s), eh?

hmm.

*my books. I have lots of em.

*my plants. Some that look like bamboo (forget what its really called) thats been with me for about 4yrs and my venus fly trap.

*my antique photo of a girl getting her waist cinched. Found it in a Arizona store during a rest stop.

*my pictures

*my jewelry, esp. from my aunt.

*my journals.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

prized possession(s), eh?

hmm.

*my books. I have lots of em.

*my plants. Some that look like bamboo (forget what its really called) thats been with me for about 4yrs and my venus fly trap.

*my antique photo of a girl getting her waist cinched. Found it in a Arizona store during a rest stop.

*my pictures

*my jewelry, esp. from my aunt.

*my journals.

*my monkeys.

Archived