Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Your Life: A Compilation

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Oct 23, 2004.

1. In no particular order and for the last weeks. 2 days ago i went to this girls house, we watched a movie and laughed a little, after 4 whiskeys we got in this crazy exhausting mutual future talk. She wanted me to leave but digged the fact i wanted to stay, we ended up on the sidewalk as she was trying to slam the door in my face and i pretended i had terrible pains in the stomach so i could buy some more time..it all ended in laughs and tears and when i was finally locked out i realised i still had a glass of scotch on my hand...i walked a long walk with it downtown, finished it up and went home.

With the same company, on the car this time i've heard the black keys 'i'll be your man' at least 57 times in a row, after that, i broke the middle mirror while trying to illustrate my feelings...since then i glued that fucker 5 times only to have it land in my face at random driving moments.

I've been helping some architect friends with their scale models of their project...i'm the official spraypainter. I'd never thought i'd be looked upon for my can control and spraytech knowledge...montana white matte is the fuckin shit.

I rode a bike at 3am all the way home but i already told you about that...

i woke up at 8 the other day..had plans to go to my school and finish some stuff i have to. Got bored in the train..went all the way back downtown..it was 9. i was the first customer on the cd megastore..i bought a motorhead album..the ace of spades..went back home and blasted that shit over breakfast

Last night i was out drinking on my own, hitting bar after bar..lots of walking too...lots of talking on the phone with her..i think only last night granted me a brain tumer just from the cell phone overkill..was proud enough to see some old tags of mine on a street while i was in deep philoshophical crap we say to girls to prove nothing in particular..

Breaking up is fuckin hard, i'm telling you that..after so many years you dont even know who you are anymore. What you like, what you want...still the teenage kick you get is priceless. I've never felt so depressed and happy at the same time...i'll go buy a dvd burner now,
    goodmorning 12oz, and remember..each time you interact with nature and no company you are reminded just how unimportant you really are.

[latin quote]khgkgkgfkhf[/latin quote]

2. 455

455 Guest

hahaha....nice......nothing much has happened that fun in my life......all I want to do is take someone's head and ram it into a concrete wall.....sounds inspiring doesn't it?.....probably not.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

haha nice story. breaking up with agirl whom you love is fucking depressing, but finding out it's really the best thing to do in the long run is fucking dope.

4. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

stress
    girls
    money
    sleep
    music
    the rest is filler

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

hey duder, come over because I got a long list of people to do that to.

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i forgot to contribute

lately my life has taught me that anytime you desire something your not going to get it. The more you want the more disspaointed your going to be when it doesn't happen so I have decided to check out some books on buddahism to try learn of different philosophies and methods of ridding your life of all desires.

Its getting to be that time of year where I start get depressed and I am not looking forward to it. I am thinking about getting back on my meds though I don't really want to because that means i have to quit drinking and doing other things that I won't mention on this board plus I will have the attention span of a 5 year old on speed. Maybe if I do that though this winter won't suck ass.

Though recently I made a trip to nashville which I don't really remember too much of. I remember several 40's of OE a deucer of arrogant bastard and a pint of vodka were consumed. Somehow I found myself in some bars bathroom with a guy that had been fallowing my crew around all night and we really didn't like the guy so I think I was planning on scaring the shit out of him so I ripped a paper towel dispenser off the wall and threw it through a bars mirror and tried to punch a hole through the stall and ended up bruising the shit out of my hand. I also remember a friend and me knocking over a statue of jack daniels in another bar because the bartender wouldn't serve us. After knocking over this tennessee icon we scream "MAKERS MARK BITCH!!!" letting them know that good ole kentucky makes me best whiskey. Thats about all I remember of the night. From what I was told we hit six different bars that night and I only remember two.

that night was pretty dumb and pointless but I thaught it was funny considering that its something I don't normally do. I need to go to nashville again.

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

haha, as if Greeks know whiskey.

My life - it ain't like it was ten years ago.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

exhausted. completely.

9. deph

deph New Jack

Tesseract that was deep, I'm sitting here thinking whats up with my life all crazy at the moment.

10. Nice one Tess.
    I spent the last few days thinking about the future aswell.
    Education, jobs, living, girls, relationships, money, meaning of life, all that.
    Did so much text-messaging that my right thumb is growing dangerously big...

11. cloner

cloner Senior Member

ive spent the last few weeks hating life..it happens every year around fall/winter and i just end up getting depressed as fuck. last night, i fell asleep early and it was the best night i've ever had.

12. cloner

cloner Senior Member

13. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

I've found, like Zack Morris, that anytime it seems like i'm about to do something huge and positive and crazy in my life, it falls through. Big holidays, moving out, cars, girls, they've all fallen through.

Not much else interesting has happened lately to bother compiling. I've decided that in order for my life to start moving forward, i have to move away. As soon as i clear my debt with the courts, i plan on packing up and moving interstate and throwing myself in the deep end. Hopefully good things will follow.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

im the same as ldn thing here, ill try to make sense of it all and ill post up later.

15. im not witty

im not witty Guest

just ended a five year relationship that was coming up on six with the quickness.

i like the being free to do whatever i want whenever i want part. because i forgot what that felt like. but i HATE the, have to hang out with wretched whores that piss me off with every word they speak in order to socialize with women part.

i need to meet some better girls. i keep meeting them in droves and each one is worse than the next.

ps. im getting a gigantic tattoo today. t minus 3 hours.