Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Your Last Dream

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, May 30, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I'm very bored and upset (Dallas and Anaheim lost tonight), so I thought I'd ask you guys a "girly" question.

2 nights ago, I had some crazy dream with all sorts of elements, including interplanetary espionage (complete with alien ballroom dancing), evasive spaceship manouevres, and even red eyed chicks who can read minds and test dna at the drop of a hat.

How about yours, if you don't mind me asking..?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I dreamt that I drowned a chicken finger in heavy salt and foaming vinegar. Afterwhich I ate it and woke up drooling all over my pillow.

3. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

my dad was chasing me down the las vegas strip and he was moving in faster and it felt like i was going in slow motion,then i remember chillin in my guys car with this dude miguel that i havent seen in years sprinkling sugar on a t.v dinner.

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

You guys should try eating right before bed. But then again, that gives you some wierd ass dreams sometimes.

5. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I fucked my boss!:king: shes mad cougar...

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

:lol: well WX I was gonna reply about making fun of that thread, but seeking trashed it in no time. haha. Great minds think alike.

As for eating before I sleep. I heard it's not good for you.

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I read somewhere that your dreams will be alot more vivid, etc, if you are hot at night. So, throw on another blanket.

Oh, lucid dreaming is good for shits and giggles.

8. nick5542

nick5542 Member

i had a dream a few nights ago that i was bein chased by a dude shooting at me in a grocery store and i eventually disarmed him and stabbed him in the neck with a broken paint brush stick. then on the way out a kid was playing with those new astrojax thingies

[​IMG]

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i do it often, then can't sleep because I have had chronic heartburn since I was a young child. It's why I was never alert in first period gym class in junior high.

There's an episode of the Cosby Show where Cliff eats a spicy sausage before bed and experiences the wildest, off the wall dream. That's a lot harsher than KD, of course.

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Oh, I just remembered my dream from last night. I forget the details, but I met bodice_ripper and she was some little sexbomb like Angela Jolie in a wifebeater. Except she had freckles.
    How the hell that popped into my head, I'll never know.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I'll keep this in mind next time I wanna drink free wine and start shit at an art show.:lol:

12. TresOne

TresOne Guest

I've been having some pretty wacko dreams/nightmares lately. I get stints of insomnia. Right now i'm running on 8 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.. not a whole hell of a lot.

Anyways, last night i had a dream that i was sitting in this room - the walls were a deep, deep red colour, there was no door, no windows, no furniture and shit... i was just sitting in the middle on the floor..

I turned my head and suddenly there was this freaky guy shoving his face all up in my grill.. he had no eyes, just empty socket, and blood was running all over his face, which he was shaking all over me.. it was sick.. then it like flashed to this other room, where i was again sitting in the middle, but all my limbs were hanging by chains from the ceiling.. It was messed.

Yeah.. i don't sleep much anymore :(

13. nick5542

nick5542 Member

or next time you wanna brawl me :lol:

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

im pretty sure the last dream i had was like i was floating along a line of freights

15. Father John

Father John Member

I dream a lot when I stay at my moms house..

I usually dream about my old clubhouse being hit by a tornado a lot..

My best dream was when I was in this haunted abandoned house.. me and this blonde girl I didnt know were staying their to see what was up..anyway we end up fucking right on the floor next to this broken window sil facing a highway..great dream..