your juicy ham hock please.

NeRVe54

my first one is an immortal technique quote, the second one is a sage francis quote. if you dont know then you should find out. and i think the quotes themselves are pretty self-explanitory.the third was a random thought and when i said it out loud to myself i realized its was sort of ironic and kinda funny. but ive seen some interesting signatures on here to say the least. so i hope maybe a few of the more peculiar signatures will develop a little relevance. whatever. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, first of all, you will notice the little pink bat gif in my sig. that little pink bat symbolizes the fact that i am in the knightbats. second of all, "Best Of Class," simply means that i am the best of class. you know.

lame thread, but i'm bored. fuck it.

mine's also an immortal technique qoute (what can I say? the man is good) and basically means that just because i'm for the poor people and the black people it don't mean I hate whites..so white people don't get bent out of shape..you still have Chik fila RIP Malcolm X

mines all about the reasons men fall in love with women, and why women fall in love back, and how when you lay eyes on a woman for a first time you can already automatically tell that you two might make a good couple, and how you know she cares about you because when she sucks your dick, she lets you cum in her mouth and she then swallows that shit like it its candy. and its also about how nymphomaniacs are attracted to each other, and non nymphomaniacs are attracted to eachother, its also a little political, if you notice, it speaks a little on globalization and how interdependent the world is being and how it all started to happen because of airplanes being invented and so forever making the world a much smaller place, and how everyone should travel in their lifetime, especially to visit their homelands, which really applies to americans because they seem to forget that they arent from america at all, except the native indians, cherrokee,pontiac, aztec, taino, but are really from places like germany, ireland, britain, china, japan, vietnam, pakistan, india, lybia, morroco, nigeria, uganda, south africa, niger, sierra leone, mexico, puerto rico, palestine, wherever the fuck their from they should go back and see whats up for real, and then it gets a little philosophical by explaining that country shit by mentioning the truth that if you dont know where you came from youll never know where your going, then it touches on a little racial issues and how and why i think the prisons in america are extremely racially disproportionate, which is because of the money and class in america being extremeley dissproportionate as well, just drive around and notice how many more whites there are than blacks actually driving, and also notice the nice cars and shitty ones, but its no ones fault except of histories, and we arent living in the past, but we did come directly from it, and the present looks shitty and bareley any better. then i explain a little bit about how the politics of recources are gonna be the main reasons for wars between countries from now on, because of the value and scarcity of natural recources, major wars and billions worldwide will die for its control, like iraqi people as we all see on the daily. and then it gets a little into solutions ive come up with, the solutions are that maybe what we can do is educate the people of lower class by setting as much examples as possible instead of shunning them, on the individual level, and by encouragement on the societal level, and by keeping in mind the saying a'live and let live" when it comes to differences wether they be phisicall or non physical, this would help to allow the greater good in everyone shine bright and only good will com out. not that im jocking nyc, but they did and do set a great example, as we see everything coming out of there because of how much tolerance there is because of how international it is, even though guliani fucked it up with his rule with an iron fist policies that jsut punsihed everyone especially minorities that were low class for the smalles bullshit that only made them worse. there is also in my signature a little bit of feedback on religious aspects and how i ask God to help me be more faithful and bring me closer to God, and to forgive me for my sins, and to take care of my if your reqading this your demented health and happiness and my families health and happiness and of all the world except those that are in the wrong and that act this way collectiveley, like outrageously oppressive governemnts that dont do shit but provoke children to grow up rough and militant and with hatred in their hearts. the pen is mightier than the sword is so fucking true is the last part of my signa...... wait a minute...i dont even have a signature, my bad.

Mine is pretty self explanitory.

It is just founded on a love of all 80's culture I think, as I am a product of the 80s myself.

And ARCEL's sig is what i find the funniest though. I remember reading that on these boards once, but does anyone have a link to that vid? I need to satisfy my morbid curiousity.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 6 2005, 04:39 AM

representing my fellow niggas that wake up in the morning and need to phone friends to find out what happened the night before.

drink to regret, drink to forget

this sounds familiar.

People I've never met tell me stuff I don't remember. If I ask, they say I've been breakdancing naked, hugging everyone, not allowing ppl to leave the party, getting all dressed up with a winter jacket being afraid that "the bouncers" kick me out(from my own apartment) etc.

my signature is from some sound clip from a CD by Darkside Nyc. it's probably from a sitcom or a standup show. a black guy talking something about "the devil is white!" and the audience laughs. a reference to the exorcist movie where the chick stabs her vagina with a cross

funny