sat:

-meet up with girlfriend

- go record shopping

-that night go to a huge party

get drunk / high....

-go out to paint the tracksides. pull of nice work

-go back to party

party some more

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest catwash

lots of weed, lots of beer, Japanese schoolgirl twins and a one man wholetrain, full colour, both sides, with characters, on the big Met. In service.

*edit - then Saturday I'd take the twins to NYC and wholetrain the subway, full colour, both sides and over the roof, with characters.

Guest FlamingHobo

friday:get a tattoo and paint with my close friends...

saturday:wake up early and paint with my close friends again...then party all night

sunday:watch the saints win again over a few beers...

oh wait...thats this weekend :D

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday:

-Morning: Have a lucid dream episode, coffee, hot shower.

-Afternoon: Head to the liquor store, grab a 12-pack, hit 7-11 for a couple of hot dogs, land at the crowd beach. Drink Coronas all day, get a nice buzz. Hit Wendy's on the way back, pass out for a few back at home.

-Evening: At 6:30, hit Shannan's pub with family and friends. Get absolutely shitty on Long Island Iced Teas. Sing along loudly with the band playing 80's rock. Head back home with half the pub, stay up till 4 in the morning shooting tequila and playing pool, pass out with 15 people in random places of my house. Draw dicks on their faces first.

Saturday:

-Morning: Reluctantly wake up at 8:00 AM, do my rounds waking people up with a big plastic horn I got at Mardi Gras. Get my ass kicked a few times, send them off to get ready. First MGD opened at 9:00 AM. Clean up last night's mess, pack up some shit. Get picked up at noon.

-Afternoon: Hit the supermarket, get basic groceries. Head to La Parguera, probably the illest spot in PR, finish the first case on the way there (2 hrs.), spanish ska and reggae blaring from dual 12" woofers. Reach our destination beach house, unpack, figure out parking for all 8 cars and sleeping arrangements for all 18 people. Grab the wakeboards, get the boat from the yard, unload at the dock. Go ski. Boat can only handle 5 people while skiing, so we leave the extra people floating with plastic buckets on their heads and a bottle rum, and take turns skiing. Return at sundown.

-Evening: Fight for the shower. People who don't give a shit don't shower, or just hop into the pool naked. Make a supreme assload of spaghetti. Get ready, head to the town square, meet up with hundreds of drunken young people who can't wait for tomorrow. Drink all night, head back to the house, stay up till 4 drinking Budweiser in the porch watching falling stars and talking random shit. Pass out.

Sunday:

-Morning: Wake up at 10 AM with the sun on my face, realize I passed out on a lawn chair on the porch. Bring out the plastic horn, wake the fuck out of people again, get my ass whooped. Make a disgustingly large batch of scrambled eggs, pour whiskey and rum all over them, force everyone to have a morning shot of 151. Go to the mini-mart, stock up on liquor, munchies, and cheap cigars. Pray to the Lord for the mayhem ahead.

-Afternoon: Go get the big boat. Load it up with the goods, head to Caracoles, the little mangrove island where over 250 boats are setting anchor. Find a good spot next to a bunch of other friend's boats, tie em up, turn up the radio LOUD. Unload the magic cooler, walk around meeting people, drinking ourselves silly, and getting sunburned. Get props for my ill hat, do mean things to sea cucumbers, dance like a maniac on the boat, maybe even show my genitals. Who knows, I'm already past the point of remembering. Watch promoters from Red Bull land paragliders in the middle of everything. Head back home, who knows when. Who cares.

-Evening: Pass the fuck out HARD. Wake up around 9 or so, with a splitting headache, ask everyone what the hell happened. Cook up even more spaghetti, pour whiskey all over the red sauce, watch people cringe. Realize there's absolutely nothing to drink besides rum, because we left the beer on the boat and nobody wants to go get it. Eat spaghetti while doing shots of rum and hating myself. Head downtown again, repeat the same process from last night, but worse. This time we head back a lot drunker, so we start up the boat and head to the phosphorecent bay that's 15 minutes away. We set anchor in the middle of it, do shots of vodka (we're out of rum) and drink the last of the beer, while we dive in the bioluminiscent water and watch tiny glowing animals engulf us as we swim. Head back home before sunrise, pass out.

Monday:

-It's obviously a holiday weekend, so no class/work. Official day to sit around in hammocks and stare at ourselves silently, while we drink a LOT of water and feel our bodies hate us. Do this ALL day long, then a little before sundown, clean the boats off, put em back up in the yard, pack our things, clean the house, head back to the north coast and our homes. Pass out at 8:00 PM, sleep comfortably.

I miss PR soooooo bad....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

All I can do now is read my post over and over again, click my links, and feel shitty about my current life. I wish I never went over 18 years old.

Archived