Your Idea

Tough Love

im having real trouble thinking up some story to make into a short comic....this'll be the input thread if you've always wanted some weird story to be a movie or a comic but never had the time nor the ability to make it so. If i chose to draw your idea ill give u credit for sure...and ill post it up in here....dont expect this to be finished in an hour tho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

make a comic about two young men [brothers] who are tragically looking for a way to come up with some money to save their mother from dying...the man holding her hostage always wears a mask and never shows his face....[he turns out to be their father, but the kids don't know this]....the mother has another husband[the kids think this is their father their whole life, but it really isnt, they find out at the end of the comic]

you can come up with the middle of the story, thats just an idea

What why write? said, only make the dude with the mask a comic book illustrator that couldn't think of any ideas so he did the whole kidnapping to create a story, evil mastermind style. The involvement of a failing comic book author will automatically make this saleable to hollywood for making into a stupidly ironic, crappy feature length film for millions. I get 10%.

hmm well i came up with two ideas.....

1. set in the olden days of knights and shit. a group of bad guys pillage some town and kill this one kids dad. the kid remembers the guy who did it. then later down the time, the guy who killed his dad is hurt in another pillage mission, left behind by his group of marry men, and goes to another village for some help. comes to the house of the kid whos dad he killed, and gets the axe

2. setting in jail...prisoners take over...somehow it becomes their evil hide out and some super hero types try to get them all...iono about this one....most likely ill do idea #1

..... i was gonna go on a tangent about somthing along the the lines of the ideas of waking life mixed with the watchmen mixed with the comic style of hellboy and oldschool new mutants...

edited cause i decided to do the tangent anyhoo..

...through the eyes of a albino beta who lives in a green glass fishbowl located in a mental asylum.. and focuses on 5 characters in the span of a year. and being that beta's only have a 10 second memory its chopped into segments..