your homegirl Dee has become 300% more sexier..

DEE38

125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg

hot popcorn butter burn. see how you can actually see where it drips down?

im officially fucking sexier as fuck with this ugly fucking scared for life type shit. i mean its not the end of the world but whatever. i got inspired by the "i got sewn up thread" and made my "i got burned like a lil bitch" thread. post your fresh wounds and scars.

asshole orville reddinboker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ayyyye poison ivy????? hope YOU are feeling better too... i have never had a case of the PI but doesnt it like....... itch really fucking bad? hydrocortisone asap! %1

itches unbeleeebabbly bad.

so bad.

you canb't use cortizone, it's gotta be something that dries the wounds out..like calomine

horrible.

plus i'm a scratcher.

woke up scratching in the middle of the night last week.

it's going away now, i've already had it for ten days.

i'd heard about the bleach treatment from 12oz so i tried it and it worked a bit

IMG_3502.jpg

don't feel too bad for me..

my poison ivy and white legs will be in the carribbean tomorrow.

I get terrible poison ivy, at least 10 times every summer. I've noticed it doesn't spread bad if your in a pool with chlorine alot, and I usually wipe it down with rubbing alcohol a few times a day too. The thing that feels the best is scrathcing it til it bleeds then running into the ocean, although I don't think that has any actual benefits

Anyways, this didn't hurt at all but it looks cool

leg.jpg.81a4efdb52526627b174f56a3a042b4a.jpg

anything that dries it out, like scratching and applying salt water, bleach, isopropyl, etc, will help it

i can't wait to be in the occeeeaaaannn

that shit above is nothing compared to a few years back..my entire leg was awash in it

..or that time i had scarlet fever

oh man fuck being itchy.. that looks sooo irritating. i'd scratch the fuck out of that if i ever had it :(

my burn is just there. its not sore anymore so i stopped wrapping it in gauze. it will hurt a lil when i hit it or scrape it against something. the first day i got it, i went to the store to get gauze and some burn cream. just having it out in the hot las vegas sun hurt like a fucking bitch. and good thing i love cold showers or i would of had a problem there too.

this is what came up when i google'd burn scar:

scar2.jpg

oh Dee, sweetheart! damn! Thta looks like three different kinds of hurt getting together for cocktails....

you'd be suprised at how well burns like yours heal up. Just be very dilligent about keeping it clean, well-dressed and sanitary. Most bad scars come from picking at it and just letting wounds get all out of hand

Lens sees a ghostly pale mark in your future and not a nasty scar