Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Your Holiday Weekend

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Sep 2, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

So the other night i got way 2 drunk. Some girl kinda large - not fat - but not skinny - wants to make out. im drunk so im like whatever..cool

then i got back to my friends house (shes a girl) and were still drinking there, i end up having sex with her, coming back to my pad at like 4 in the morn,

not a bad night.. but now its gunna be weird between me and my friend

today i painted a yard - and i think im gunna get drunk tonight

what did the rest of you do?

2. http://www.insaneabode.com/Articles/Images/nerd4.jpg'>

Boat party, mafucka.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Girlfriend came up...

[​IMG]

4. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

quincenera
    sorta like sweet 16 but
    at 15
    its a mexican thing

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

..... was pretty boring.

6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

hung out with a girl i'm seeing. she came over pretty much every day and spent the night since my dad hasn't been home for the past week or so.

my ex girlfriend came down (we are having 'space') from NJ and i was a complete jerk to her. and now she wont even talk to me anymore. i think i completely ruined things with her for good. but oh well i deserved it.

i also went skating at the park and saw Consolidated's distributer and Billy (who is on the team). Lee was rockng one of my new shirt designs that i'll show you souljas later.

pressure and double flips galore.

[​IMG]