Your Heart VS Your Head

Orgasm Addict

If they were in a boxing match, who would win?

I refuse to cave into someone that practically called me satan! (in much more descriptive words).

When do you swallow your pride and keep riding it out? Or when do know you've had enough and tell them to fuck off? I'm more familiar with the latter, and I'm finally ready to explore new territory (aka new men). I'm the master of the cold shoulder game, but it's difficult to completely shut out someone you loved for years (cold turkey).

Do men have it easier? Don't their penis tell them what to do?

Sincerely,

Confused In The USA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dont ever put up with some guy's bullshit. Simple as that. If your guy is being a douchewad, drop him. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better in the long run.It kinda sounds like you already know what you want if you've taken the step to think about moving on. Do what ya gotta do.

Sorry, i sound like a Dear Abby columnist.

Guest im not witty

2.jpg

i drew this a year or so ago. i offer it in lieu of a response to your thread which I merely skimmed.

but it seems fitting no?

My brain is telling me this thread is boring.

My heart is telling me to go play video games.

My penis is telling me to tell you to show us your tits.

Haha, a little harsh. Seriously, though, if it's so bad you have to make a thread about it on 12oz, maybe you should dump the dude.

When it comes to women, I try so hard to be absolutely heartless. Like, I really go out of my way to not give a fuck. It's an excellent defense mechanism. But then I watch a movie like A Walk To Remember, and I believe in love again. :(

*Actually, I never felt love, but you know what I mean.

i offer you this:

a wise man, a few years ago when i was trying to get clean off an enormous amout of drugs told me this. "you want to live right? stop. just stop fucking thinking so much. your brain is fucked nick, its completely fucked, you got intelligence, insight and talent beyond most...but your brain is trying to kill you, its broken. stop fucking thinking"

and how true it is we all seem to be drowned in the notion that our heart is our guide, but what happens when hearts are broken? the pathway of our life which our hearts have so plesantly paved ahead of us are all of a sudden cul du sac. and once again we retreat to the brain, where we weigh facts, usualy this scale tips against us. so then where do we go now? we can''t seem to stand our selves, and every expectation for the future has been drowned in dissapointment.

the answer, is simple. and it is also the last thing any of us want to hear, get up. yes just get the fuck up . every morning get up, strap on your boots and show up for life, cause it ain't gonna wait for you. while in your head time has stoped and your heart tells you you're dead, the sun is still going to rise and set, traffic is still going to suck, people are going to die today and people are going to fuck and procreate and so the cycle continues as you leave your self out of something you are just as much a part of. still think it's too hard huh? beleive me, the troubled water you must cross is more shallow than you would beleive, and there are stepping stones within your path. when life kicks your ass you gotta kick back. there was a time when i felt like you, but any more i love those times, the harder they are the better, bring em, im big enough to take em and if theres one thing i learned growing up it was how to take a beating. so i say to these troubled times in all of us....bring that shit you pie fucker, give me all you got, the more you beat me down, the more i stand back up, the more you make me bleed the less i give a fuck about tears. i am gods child mother fuckers, he put me and only he take me, the streets took my inocence, the drugs aged me beyond my years and these donut consuming combover soilders reached into my eyes and peeled away every layer of hope. so now all i got is the fight, the mother fucking cock sucking blood thirsty fight to go on. its all a fucking game now and im in it to win it. not by points and dollars, i lost that shit a long time ago, this is about how you go out. this is how you walk off the fucking field, are you gonna leave wondering what if, guessing every petty shit moment you could have done better? or are you gonna look life dead in the fucking eyes and say, GOOD FUCKING GAME MATE, LETS PLAY AGIAN SOMETIME. never quit, never surrender, and never let your back hit the ground. this is the last round, the only round you get, sudden death started when you crawled out of that maternal cave. i came into this mother fucker covered in blood, and will leave the same way. this is die hard, i am bruce fucking willis and in the end i will be beaten bloody and tired but i will win this mother fucker, cause every time you break my legs, i learn once more how to get up and walk again and i'm getting better at it every time, practice makes perfect, so go ahead and give me everything you got, the whole fucking army, your bulk arsenal, BRING THE FUCKING TANKS, they carved me out of wood, but they built my machine from bricks and steel. bring the shit.

i had a ex be a complete two sided bitch to me.

mean to me, but still playing like she cared about me to her new guys...

i was like, ay bitch, remember me? we spent a full third of our lifes together ho? remember? living together you yuppie bitch?

i just wanted to be friends. but she wasnt emotionally mature enough to deal with that and preffered to be a yuppie art fag slut.

i hope she gets fat and dumped. but thats mean. i wish her the best and all that nice happy christian stuff.

...it's no easier for guys...brain heart and penis all kinda think together...even when brain and heart are on the same side, penis can just jump in and say, "...but guys, come on now"...and it's an argument all over again...it usually has to be a unanimous decesion...

...i find it hard to believe that pussy doesn't have a say so...as much as you ladies would like us to believe otherwise...

Originally posted by porque@Mar 31 2005, 10:21 AM

...it's no easier for guys...brain heart and penis all kinda think together...even when brain and heart are on the same side, penis can just jump in and say, "...but guys, come on now"...and it's an argument all over again...it usually has to be a unanimous decesion...

...i find it hard to believe that pussy doesn't have a say so...as much as you ladies would like us to believe otherwise...

I'll second that.... guys and girls dont think so diffrently, girls just hide it better i think