Your graffiti in magazines.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

just a poll to see if youve made it into any mags.....i havent yet,but i just want to hear what mags people have made it in,and how many made it into mags without sending the same flicks to every single magazine they could think of.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

I think it would be funny to be one of the guys that's handstyle just happened to be next to one of the phat pieces. You can say that you got up in a mag then, I guess, but not for real, though. just luckily.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I think it would be funny to be one of the guys that's handstyle just happened to be next to one of the phat pieces. You can say that you got up in a mag then, I guess, but not for real, though. just luckily.

thats considered side busting or fame tagging to some its considered really cheap

Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by ElPresidente

"Made it" into mags? I didn't know that was considered some kind of accomplishment. Being a mag doesn't always mean you're good. Most of the time, it means you know someone that does it, or they know you.

thats why i putthose poll options on top. i would feel good if someone felt my work was good enough to send in to a mag,but i would have a bit of a guilty conscience that i was on the editors nuts to get in.....i consider that cheap fame.....

Guest eessee

its not like everything thats in the mag is always tight or whatever u wanna call it but it would be cool to see your stuff up in a mag bcuz other heads get to see it and its just one of those little "gay" feelings we get inside of accomplishment....so hey i would never send my flics in...i dont consider myself some big or even good writer to deserve the respect or time of being in a mag but thats my 2cents.....but i have been featured in a mag.....it wasn't some big name mag like the VAPORS or CLOUT but its one of those u can only get it in ur area type mag thats just coming out but hey thats really not considered something......:D

Archived