Your Graf Art

Freedman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmm, rather than jump to the conclusion that you're a cop, I would suggest that you are better off trolling your city and meet some writers rather than solicit for their time on a messageboard.

There have been one too many invidents involving aspiring filmakers, the cops and messageboards for anyone to feel comfortable responding to something like this. Sorry, but paranoia runs a little high here.

hey, at least i wasn't an asshole

Originally posted by LENS@Nov 27 2005, 02:52 PM

Hmmm, rather than jump to the conclusion that you're a cop, I would suggest that you are better off trolling your city and meet some writers rather than solicit for their time on a messageboard.

There have been one too many invidents involving aspiring filmakers, the cops and messageboards for anyone to feel comfortable responding to something like this. Sorry, but paranoia runs a little high here.

hey, at least i wasn't an asshole

No man, I totally understand. I just figure might as well get my message out everywhere cause ya never know who will respond. But ya, I have been strolling downtown meeting some writers and what not.

Like I said, just want to get my message out.