Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

your friends moms?!?!?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mopius, Jun 25, 2001.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

check this...we were hitting my friends 6 footer this one day(like usuall), when all of the sudden, bam my friends mom busts in all"fuck!! i can smell that shit downstairs...give me a hit"
    i was all like, whoa...then she ripped the biggest hit i have ever seen

any other cool friends mom stories??

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I bought weed for a friends mom once. All she ever had was shitty homegrown stuff. That was an extremely weird experience...

3. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

i love smokin with friends and thier parents!!!i remember when the niners won the super bowl...that whole day i was smokin cron with my friend and his dad...it was a good day...i just dont like them fiend for weed parents..

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

these fat chicks up the street have this mom who everyone thinks is a hooker.. always a different worker guy there everyday.. anyways, she asked to buy some buds off us, we didnt have any at the time,we acted like we did and she gave us the money and we just drove away... ha, she didnt have a clue what to say... it was funny..

5. curious george

curious george Senior Member

this one kid i knew a while back, his mom used to chief with us all the time. and this fat girl i know, her mom used to smoke crack and shit, and she didn't care if we smoked weed or drank in the house. one time, we were all sittin in her room smokin out, and she walks in, sayin, "just what i though...drugs". i called her a dumb hoe and cussed at her. then told her to lay off the pipe for a few days. and my boy used to steal herb from his dad. his dad thought he didn't know, but damn, that dude's dad had some good shit.

6. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

my friends mom had so much weed. we went in her room and found a fucking freezer back. damn we smoked so much weed. that shit was pure too cause her boyfriend grew it in the mountains. too bad i'm not really friends with the dude anymore.

7. kOmega

kOmega Guest

i used to have a neighbor me and her used to smoke all the time..then her mom wanted to try it..so i smOked her out..then after that we smOked all the time..
    "same neighbor's the one i was piping moms and daughter"

8. mopius

mopius Guest

<--------look who posted this one!!!
    better close this one too

9. TOY

TOY New Jack

me and my friend would be in the garage and i would go upstairs to get something. all i smell and see is weed smoke. his mom would have her big ass room full of smoke just chillin on the phone. but i would rather have a good mom instead of a cool mom. i dont need her to be my friend, i need her to take care of me and keep me going straight, you know.

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

any ones mom is cooler then mine.

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

a friend of mine went over to his grandmas house out of town, and i guess ended up smoking a blunt with her...

for his 18th she gave him an o...

i shit you not.

12. SaEkOnCe

SaEkOnCe Member

one time me and my boys sat around and smoked out all day with this dude who was like 70...hahahaha he got sooo bent..

------------------
    "PTA smack a ho"

13. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

i remeber me and my friend was snortin rails of crank on his glass table with his mom...his fuckin mom calls up my house and tells my mom...."HELLO..HI!WONKA AND KIETH ARE SNORTIN CRANK ON MY GLASS TABLE..BUT ITS OK IM WATCHING OVER THEM..."what the fuck!my mom brought it up to my attention when i was hopin she wouldn't...there was nooooo lying outa that one..