Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

your friend that hits on girls you like

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Aug 14, 2003.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

is that a sign of no respect?stupidity?insecurity?
    as far as i know..i got this homie that we call std behind his back.i messed with this one girl and the next thing you know..he's trying to mess with her.pissed me off..i wanted to scrap.

i was trying to hook up with this other girl..this guy tells my friends, "watch me cockblock wonka".the fucker comes to the table where im at and starts in with his shit.i let it slide until i heard that he did it on purpose.i was ready to kick him outa the crew.no respect for other members/could care less if you was in my crew type deal.

so lately i've been falling in love with this girl and that guy is pushin me to the point..this girl i like happens to be seen with my homegirl..a lesbian tht hates me cause i like her friend.so she tells my friend that she wants a 3som with my friend, her and the girl im lovin..

this guy knows how i feel and plays the part of the pond..this lesbian is trying to piss me off by using my friend...and he's dumb..he goes for it.
    i pull him to the side to talk with him..later on that night i tried fighting with him...

not because of the girl, but because this boy is steppin on my stomping grounds.

i really want to kill this person...but he's my friend or is he?

1. the guy hits on every girl that i have a little or big connection with

2.i pulled him to the side and talked already..3times

3.i really dont know what ot do..i want to kill him, but i dont want to kill him.kinda hard.

2. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

break a can of mace in his pocket. that'll straighten that fool right out i swear it.

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i don't hang out with people like that. fuck them.

if by "crew" you mean your graffiti clan (i like the word clan.. anyway..) you should only have people in your crew that you enjoy being around. fuck that "hes an idiot but he's good and he gets up" bullshit.

4. space base

space base Senior Member

Dollar fifty to the face.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

thhe can be cool, but this is what he's doing to me.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

WONKA - kick that fools ass into the water and tell him to start swimmin to the main land cause he aint welcome anywhere close to you. If that fucker's trying to spite you, spite him first. FUCK HIS MOTHER AND THEN SHOW EVERYONE THE FLIX.... if he don't have a mother, get with his sister.... you get the idea, put him in his place.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

this is just a lot of emotion for me...

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

nah really, go with your feelings, strangle that rat bastard feel natural when you're killing
    spilling some blood don't care if it's from a bullet hole or a cut a punch to the eye
    wut wut be hard when you stick it to her butt unravel a new chapter called fuckt
    for your friend he'll try to get over on you to no end that's the lowest kind of man
    the one that will front laugh and hit the blunt run scams make some other plans
    behind your back with your girl I know it's wack but they'll steal your world
    then he'll be the one that's bustin pearls on her neck if you let yourself be in check
    you'll get flexed on by weaklings you can expect it make sure your serious
    when you're speaking not delirious.

uhh uhh wut wut, defeat em with one punch!!

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

10. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

sounds like me and my friend Vash well n e ways i really dont know what to do just basically kick him out and talk to him test him make shure (if he says that hes not).well thats all i got

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my favorite lines for these guys are, "you must think im stupid"

cause he tells me im trippin...whatever..i know how things work, you cant con a con.fuck that.

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

You need to tell that fool to kick back or your gonna punch him in the face. Plan B, just punch him in the face. Plan C, Tell all the girls he does have STD's, like Genital warts or something gross like that...

13. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

a girl that i thuoght was my friend did that too me once.. she went to the bar and he was there..and she was dancing with him all nasty..then giving him a massage and shit..fucking skank i found out and beat the shit out of her.. i didnt even care about the guy..i thought it was disrespectful.. so now none of my friends mess with guys i like.. i call dibbs on that shit.. before i even get with them..

14. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

coffie's advice

if this girl really likes you then she will understand you have a stupid freind and she will pay nothing to it, if she flirts with him then dont fall in love and waste your time with some trick.

as for your boy, tell him stright up why you always after girls i get with and tell him to stop, or trying hiting on girls he likes then say to him see what it feels like, maby he just needs a taste of his own medcine.

but always remember.... BRO'S BEFORE HOE's !

15. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

ahh that shit pisses me off...used to be friends with this gay guy and every time we went somewhere he would start flirting with all the guys im flirting with...the guys arent even gay and he tries putting moves on them..its fucked up...couldnt even go to the mall with him cuz he would be flirting with all the guys i met...ugh