Your Favorite UN-Hero's

famecrazy

Now im sure there would be a better word than 'UN-Hero' floating around somewhere in the dictionary but I really can't be fucked figuring out what it is. However this thread does have a purpose....

Post (real or fiction) your all time favorite UN-Hero's for the uneducated an UN-Hero is someone who in the complete opposite of a Hero hence the UN.

I'll get the ball rolling:

* My next door neighbor - Reason for UN-Hero status : Of Italian/Greek Origin loves Techno, Swearing in typical 'Italiano' fashion and wearing button up tracksuit pant's. He also think's he is in the mafia. Furthermore he never has smokes.

* Some Little Fat kid I went to School with: I'm almost 100% sure he will never win an award for bravery. He had your typical mini man syndrome and thought the world was against him. I hope he has a serious accident soon.

* DMX (in never die alone) - This movie was fucking horrible and I wasted a portion of my day watching this shit. If I wasn't such an UN-Hero myself I would punch DMX in the face and ask for my hour and a half back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
gg allin

GG He just aint cool y'know..He aint political, he doesnt have a shaved head..y'know he aint Hardcore..

ILL HARDCORE OUT ANY ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!,SKINHEAD/MOTHERFUCKER C'MON - ILL HARDCORE YOUR ASS UP - ILL FUCKIN KILL YOUR ASS, MAN! YOU COME RIGHT UP HERE, AND ILL SHOW YOU FUCKIN HARDCORE! ILL HARDCORE YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN ASS RIGHT INTO THE PAVEMENT.

Thats I gotta say about it - Were harder then hard..I got a hard candycock to fuckin' stick in your mouth..