YouR Favorite Stalker/Killer

Guest GeorgeDubya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

well he's certainly not a 'fav', but definitely

one of the more deliciously disturbing serial killers:

ED GEIN. dood ate little boys' testicles and was

quoted as saying they were 'chewy'. he also

made skin undies of his victims skin, and upholstered

his furniture in skin.

Guest KING OF HELL

The Zodiac is easily my favorite, although Henry Lee Lucas, and Jack the Ripper are close behind. Ive done thirty or so reprtorts on killers of different kinds, their motives, and certain aspects and similarities in their cases.

While Jack is still an wonderful mystery to this day, with all the tie ins with the fee masons and all, the Zodiac is my absolute favorite subject. The unibomber similarities have been wiped. There are too many obvious reasons why it isnt him.

I actualy correspond with Michael Greysmith, the guy who wrote the Zodiac book, hewas a political cartoonist at one of the papers Zodiac was sending his cryptograms to. Insaaaaaane i tell you. go read the book and then report back to the thread....

This shit stll gets me....

they believe the guy who wasa the Zodiac is dead now and there are proceedings to find out of its him going on now. i can't wait.

Serial Killers are fascinating. My brother has a bunch of books on them. Should I be worried??

But Jack the Ripper was the most badass of them all. Like the greatest unsloved mystery of all time, come on....

Yeah and Rimirez was pretty fucking crazy, too......

Archived