your favorite song.

Guest rules for mules

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Rivers Cuomo

um...Natalie Portman by Ozma would definitely be up there....hard question.

and Bad Diary Days-Pedro the Lion would be a contender.

Guest young republican

"look bitch you know I'm coming tight, so you can shift those hips from left to right all night and wont nobody give a shit, if you was sittin I might ask you to stand take a load off your mind...."

easily one of the best battle raps out there, betta ax sumbuddy.

Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by omone:

if you like trip-hop

i wouldn't even call anything in the vein of aphex twin 'trip-hop'. if anything it's post-classical with bits and pieces of electronic music influences thrown in. when i think 'trip-hop', i think of tricky and portishead. you can tell the hip-hop influence is there, you can hear it and the dance music element is there, partly.

Originally posted by rules for mules:

...aphex twin. if anything it's post-classical with bits and pieces of electronic music influences thrown in.

?'post-classical'??

....'POST CLASSICAL'!?!?!hardly....relax on the jockin...aphex is damn good, but he ain't classical let alone post classical just cuz he uses strings man...i hate terms, but that is way off....even with a couple piano sonatas biting satie hard..

more like video-game-progressive-breakbeat.

even that is lame.

Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by SHECKY SHENANIGANZ:

?'post-classical'??

....'POST CLASSICAL'!?!?!hardly....relax on the jockin...aphex is damn good, but he ain't classical let alone post classical just cuz he uses strings man...i hate terms, but that is way off....even with a couple piano sonatas biting satie hard..

more like video-game-progressive-breakbeat.

even that is lame.

listen to some of the compositions of the songs and compare those in classical music, and you'll see what i'm talking about.

it’s the focus on the composition and not the melody.

there is some other influences in there, sure, but this is just my opinion, so don't get to worked up over it.. jeez.

Archived