Your Favorite Magazines..

Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Quiet Riot

imports are such a trendy scene.. a muscle car could crush any little plastic japanese car on a straight away. i mean sure its alot more dirty work getting an old car running right. but thats half the fun, japanese imports are weak as hell... you are probably one of those all show no go homo kids.

muscle cars for life. fuck imports.

i am all show no go...i much rather have a nice looking car than a rectangle that goes fast...i can care less bout speed, im not a street racer, but see this is why people dont like you, you start shit for no reason, you aint see me dissin nobody

well considering that i work on vettes for a living.. i drive a 1970 chevelle.. and i hate imports.. id say you are correct.

135-185 horsepower japanese car stock...

or my 454ci stock at 425 horsepower..

nah i aint debating on speed, i know that american cars are faster, thats no question in my mind, i just think imports are nicer looking

I used to work for them. no bullshit. do you know what its like to be on the phone all day with confused, upset 75 year olds from Deerlick, AL who can't understand why they owe us $3,000 and want to complain cause they havent got the new andy williams tape set yet? living hell.

i think muscle cars look alot nicer than ricers..

1970 chevelle ss.... beautiful car.. no where near a "rectangle"

"oh shit i cant even go over a speed bump with out wrecking my $1300 plastic body kit.. oh well daddy will buy me a new one.. and have it professionally installed.. because im too lazy to do the work my self ::wahhhh::"

Wasn't it you a half second ago that was posting that for $30k people should buy a Honda Accord? Muscle cars are great for speed, but imports are hands down the nicest cars on the wide scale consumer market, hense BMW/AUDI/MERCEDES, etc....

me upset.. hahaha i laugh in your general direction. hahahaha i just think you are a fucking moron. who likes to roll with the trends.

you are upset dude, how you gonna deny it, unless you just always have an attitude of "you're right and everyone else is wrong", but what ever this debate is finished, you win, allright? ill go out and buy an impala ss tomorow just for you, like a 60's model too, so i can be a bad ass american

50's,60's,and 70's Life and Look magazines,old National Geographic,and yeah....old skateboarding mags......I remember getting that issue posted above(with Mike Carroll on the cover).....I was like 16 then......damn,I'm old.fuck.