Your Favorite Forum Quote of the Moment

phism

stole this idea from the robot lounge @ http://www.giantrobot.com

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo i aint even read all that shit but i know if a mafuckin solar flare fuckin step onto my block yo that mafucka will get put the fuck down ya heard! yo i aint even gotta say no shit else cause thats all i gotta say mafucka! yo thats it an thats all! yo the end!

CHRIST -youuuuu got knooooccckkkkkkeeedddd theeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkk ouuuuttttt maaaaaannnnnnnn- PUNCHER -yo im talkin about you not me bitch- ONER "

- thread: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=45657

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ILoveUnicrns

i know youre not supposed to hit girls but i havent seen the rule that says you cant throw them in ponds

Originally posted by KaBar2

I don't think scolding "fly-tippers" Robo-Cop style would be nearly as effective as a well-placed sniper round.

Robo-Cop: "Stop-fly-tipping-immediately. If-you-are-committing-an-illegal-act, you-will-be-prosecuted."

Fly-tipper: "Fook off, you fookin' fooker. Suck my dick, you fooking wanker! I don't obey some fookin' machine!"

Robo-Cop: BANG

Fly-tipper: "Ahhhh! Oh my God, he shot me! Sweet Jesus, I'm bleeding! Ma! Ma! Goddammit, that hurts!"

Robo-Cop: Leave-the-area-immediately. You are illegally-depositing-body-fluids-on-public-property-without-proper-authorization. This-is-is-a-Class-B-Misdemeanor."

Fly-tipper: "You FOOKING SOD robot! You've bleedin' SHOT me, you fook!"

Robo-Cop: BANG

Fly-tipper: "Ahhhh! Sweet Jesus, he fooking shot me AGAIN! I can't fookin' BELIEVE this shit! I'm going to call my fooking SOLICITOR!"

Robo-Cop: (click) "Prepare-to-receive-multiple-anti-personell-projectiles. Stand by! Four. Three. Two. . . RATATATATATATAT!"

Fly-tipper: "(Gurgle) Fook."

Silence.

Robo-Cop: "Leaving-deceased-mammals-on-public-property-is-a-Class-B-Misdemeanor. Please-remove-yourself."

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Another C-Pleezer banger

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo he inventin shit for yall so yo life be more enriched an shit yo he donatin money to feed lil mafuckas that aint got no feed or nothin an he prolly given em free chompers an shit like yo lil man i aint got no donuts but have a chomper ya heard!

I dont know but everytime i read the guys avatar thats around here that says something along the lines of.......

Two muffins chillin in the oven, one muffin says to the next "hey" the other muffin says "holy shit, a talkin muffin"

that gets me every time... hahahaahahhahhafkadhahgfdahv hmsdvnjkdsfghfdsk,fd

Prolly this:

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I think seeking has ADD. Wanna see a trick I can ddo on my bike?

Yeah... maybe it's adult-onset add. I just watched the coolest movie yesterday.

Perhaps a visit to a shrink would help. Look at the simlies I can use!

:) :( :o :D ;) :P :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused: :crazy:

Originally posted by AlQuds

just cause duchamps work became famous doesnt mean hes good, it

just means a million people are stupid and lame as fuck.

From an old old thread entitled:

"wot do u lot carry on u wen u go out? i normaly carry 2 tins couple of fat markers and a few caps"

Originally posted by ASER1NE

quote: the rosetta stone , motorcycle , plate of spahgetti , a few cd's , anywhere from 1 to 300 of my 750 backpacks , a ruler , a copy of the periodic table of elements , playstation controller , mexican taco sauce mix , 2 or 3 bic pens , as well as 1/2 no. 4 pencils , a copy of the vhs version of house party 3 , a waste basket , a few lightbulbs , a frisbee , goalie mask , a jar of jelly beans , various nuts / bolts , a made up list of phone numbers , some boston cream doughnuts ( without the cream ) , a napkin , nail clippers , formica , as well as some granite and obsidian , a kinder surprise egg , 1% milk in a zip lock freezer bag , spare underpants , TV remote , a candle , a cow bell , twist ties , an extension cord , cell phone adapter , 10 - 20 small packs of icing sugar wrapped in tinfoil , HCl + MgSu precipitate , my geometry 11 review booklet , a roll of duct tape , jumper cables , hamburger buns (top halves only ) ,a gear box to a 1978 chevy , panyhose tied in a knot , my YMCA baseball cap , shoelaces , AA , and AAA batteries , yellow pages , jewlerybox , aviator shades , roto tiller , 2 manilla folders , thumb tacks , C + C Music factory cd , roastbeff sandwhich with mustard , surgical gloves , strawberries , ferret harness , tie clip , Honda DOHC engine , strips of cardboard , roberto V5 conditioner , handful of gravel , nasal spray , a rake , some 2 x 4 's , acne cream , another ruler , basket of feathers , elmers glue stick , mitochondria , protoplasm , toothpicks , 14th century chinese vase , ekg machine , baking flour , fishing lures , thread and yarn , lava lamp , dried rose petals , a map of istanbul , a picture of jennifer love hewitt , enchilladas , twigs and branches , 3 1/2 floppy disk , a stop sign , 8 x 10 copy of BOJANG , .............................

.................and of course my cape .

Guest Pilau Hands

i laughed at this one a while back, and saved it.

Originally posted by Unregistered

"I want a girl that lays face-first on the ground at slayer shows and enjoys the rush of being trampled on by pre-teen snapcases, that eats cheeto’s, twix, and cotton candy (in that order) and doesn’t wash her hands afterwards, that presses all the buttons on an elevator when it’s completely full, that takes fake falls in public (breast-first), that owns a cordless treadmill only to put wheels underneath it and ride it through a park (while running on it), that buys shoes from a department store at 2 for 1, on separate receipts, and takes the first back to keep the second for free, that pisses on the door-handles of public urinals in the interest of marking territory, that opposes slavery yet owns a cat kept in a cage, that sticks her toes into a bucket of ice for 10 minutes and slams them with a mallet immediately afterwards, that runs for congress naked, that recycles toilet paper, that shaves her facial hair with a rusty, used Gillette man-razor and saves the shaving scum as a reminder of her love for me, that owns a cell phone with a great long distance plan solely to call anyone in Bangkok, Thailand at any time and ask them if they “bang their cocks.” Also she has to golf."

from the KAWS thread

yo yall mafuckas need to hold the fuck up an sit the fuck down an listen to a mafucka cause yall talkin an usin a whole lota words but yall aint even sayin shit like a constipated nun ya heard! yo yall mafuckas be having all types of super science fantastical ideas about a mafucka you dont even know an shit. yo you got a lil somthin you read an now you a god damn professor an shit. yo profess this dick an get a side a french fries mafucka! yo infact super size that shit an get a double cup of motherfucker is you done yet?! too. yo this mafucka right here he makin a lil somthin an chargin a lil somthin an it dont even matter what it is nawmean cause if you aint that mafucka then why you even trippin? yo the types a figures i be putting into my pocket dont pay yo rent so why you even watchin where my hand be at ya heard? yo some a yall need to mind ya business like like if you was a psychic or some shit. yo in africa right now there be mad motherfuckers dyin of aids an shit ya heard! yo the media dont show that shit on they little news programs or whatever cause they want you to forget but yo fuck that i aint finna let them sweep a mafucka under the rug ya heard! yo yall talkin about $140 dollars like its a whole grip a money. yo mafucka please! yo yall mafuckas must be on some dirty drawers shit. yo steppin out the crib with my hair all standin out like a fag at a football game ya heard! yo how the fuck yall gonna act like you know what a mafucka does with his money? yo maybe he be flippin these bitches an then sendin his proseeds over to africa to feed some mafuckas or buy em some pills for they aids an shit! yo yall spendin words like they was free or somethin! yo yall some scrabble mafuckas. yo this shit aint free an neither is them dolls namean! yo yall mafuckas is lucky yo when i was growin up we aint even had no shit like that. yo if i had that shit id be like a mafucka godzilla an shit fuckin stompin on barbies little bitch ass ya heard! yo id be breathin fire an shit and kicken bitches asses like yo who wants to get fucking chomped on ya lil bitch ass hoes ya heard! yo id put mafuckas in the big daddy death grip an straight chomp they shit like a whole heard a elephants done stomped through they village harassin mafuckers with they tusks an shit. yo just straight clownin mafuckas! yo this cat right here yo he doin his thing an yall doin yall thing an thats cool yo i got respect for yall mafuckas straight up cause yall handlin business an shit. yo thats real shit. yo i just wanna parafrase this shit for i bust cause yo i this mafucka puttin some shit out an yall buyin some shit an thats how shits goin down namean. yo thats what keeps the earth spinnin yo that shitis commerse an producin an shit. yo an i aint even talkin about producin like makin beats or no shit but please believe i put it down ya heard! yo that aint even what they hittin for right now though yo this is like a free public service anouncement na mean. yo its the ChriPizzy after school quit being a mafuckin hater an start supportin ya own peoples an shit after school special! yo you aint gotta like everythin a mafucka do but atleast admit that that dude done did that ya heard! yo this mafucka right here yo he made that doll an shit. yo before he made it aint no one made it before. yo he invented it like electricity an mafuckin cd's an 2 way pagers an shit. yo yall mafuckas should thank this man ya heard! yo he inventin shit for yall so yo life be more enriched an shit yo he donatin money to feed lil mafuckas that aint got no feed or nothin an he prolly given em free chompers an shit like yo lil man i aint got no donuts but have a chomper ya heard! yo i gotta be out but i just wanted to say that shit. yo what up to ma mafuckas that been down since all day yo keep that shit movin prune juce ya heard!

Christ CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP MAFUCKAS Puncher ONE TWO FUCK YOU Oner <-----yo ill mafucka!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Apparently, mom got up in the middle of the night when she heard strange noises in the room. She turns on the light and finds dad urinating all over the electric fan, which was set on "High" and which was spraying the piss back all over him. Mom goes into a hysterical screaming fit, which apparently dazes dad enough to make him turn away from the fan to piss all over the floor instead. Mom continues to scream and throw things at him until he gets the hint and tries to walk to the bathroom, but instead slips on the puddle and falls on his face, taking the fan down with him. So there he was, my father, on the floor, naked, covered in his own urine, with a fan still set on "High" blowing piss all over the place. And there I was, still at the bar drinking, completely missing out on this incredibly awesome event. Dad has absolutely no recollection of the event.

And I can't seem to find it, but the story about Mams setting off the firecracker next to his fathers naughty bits had my laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Your family gets the double gold star.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by im not witty

pullin more bitches than a lesbian tug of war.

even though im the fuckin idiot that said this, it still makes me chuckle.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Unregistered

"I want a girl that lays face-first on the ground at slayer shows and enjoys the rush of being trampled on by pre-teen snapcases, that eats cheeto’s, twix, and cotton candy (in that order) and doesn’t wash her hands afterwards, that presses all the buttons on an elevator when it’s completely full, that takes fake falls in public (breast-first), that owns a cordless treadmill only to put wheels underneath it and ride it through a park (while running on it), that buys shoes from a department store at 2 for 1, on separate receipts, and takes the first back to keep the second for free, that pisses on the door-handles of public urinals in the interest of marking territory, that opposes slavery yet owns a cat kept in a cage, that sticks her toes into a bucket of ice for 10 minutes and slams them with a mallet immediately afterwards, that runs for congress naked, that recycles toilet paper, that shaves her facial hair with a rusty, used Gillette man-razor and saves the shaving scum as a reminder of her love for me, that owns a cell phone with a great long distance plan solely to call anyone in Bangkok, Thailand at any time and ask them if they “bang their cocks.” Also she has to golf."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think it is fair to say that everyone wants this kind of woman, she has to hae perfect teeth, that have to be platinum

Archived