YOUR EARLIEST MEMORY

Abracadabra

i remember playing out in the street and some girls asking me how old i was and i didn't know. i asked my mom when i got back in the house and she told me i was 3. that's the earliest memory i have.

i also remember punching my uncle in the nuts with a boxing glove when i was four. that was funny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

looking over the window and into my classroom on my very first day of school....so much shit has happened in my life since then 2 do wit schools im beginning to think that perhaps, i wasnt ment to be for school

Originally posted by fr8lover

my mom crying and taking pictures before i got on the bus to go to my first day of school...

have you told her about that memory? it seems very meaningful . . .

i rememememeember painting a boat with my dad when i was five, and

i remember preschool, washing my lunch plate with cold water and some

girl behind me yelling at me for not using hot water. that was when i

was four, and that shit just never stopped...

i was ina little walker thing with wheels looking up at my mom......

i dont remember how old i was i just have that one mental picture i think i was young..

besides that i remember jumping over this big hole in my back yard...the whole was really deep...i remember not being able to see the bottom....i dont know what was up with that...it's confusing

come to think of it

honest to god , in preschool some girl scribbled over my drawing of ninja turtles or whatever the hell it was and messed it all up , no joke , i took the pencil and stabbed her in the arm. i got banned form that day care for like ever. sounds really fucked but when i did it i honestly didnt feel any sorrow, as if she deserved it for messing with the turtle drawing

Guest old_woman

word up bitch niggaz I remmber stickin shit in pussies like there was no motherfuckin tomorrow nigaz know nigaz knmow hustle hustle hustle nigaz know , fuck'n uuuuuuhhhhhh yeah, pussy in stickin, the papikunani nani punani shit

Guest old_woman

but nigaz wanna share memoriez huh uh? huh? uuuuhhhghhghhhh?

aight bicthe niggaz check it but dont wreck it,

Remedicine bout back in da dayz, stickin shit in pussies all day, my dick in pussy is the first shit I remmber niggaz know bbicth pussy tight p around and about, my dick

Originally posted by old_woman

I remmber stickin shit in pussies . . .

old_woman! i think what you are trying to rememememeber is

being born, so actually, its shit coming out, not in, that you are

trying to relive. that is always such a painful experience for all of us and

i am so glad you have the courage to share that with the board.

thanks!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I have always had a very vivid memory of being in a dark, reddish place, and being asked by a voice if I wanted to be a boy or a girl this time around. And I said "Boy, of course".

Obviously it must've been a very early dream.

Other than that, my earliest REAL memory was sitting in the baby seat in my mom's car, going to my big brother's 6th birthday, and looking up at the sky through the windshield and "seeing" a big red 6 with yellow sparkles around the edges floating among the clouds... I had turned 2 years old two months before, and I still had the ultra-vivid hallucinatory imagination babies have. I even remember the street I was on at the moment, cause I remember the houses and trees that framed the 6 in the sky.

After that it's a huge blank area until I was 3. Beer,

El Mamerro

people always doubt this, but my first memory was my 1st birthday party.

I just remember seing this big green 'kermit-motif' cake and then seing

a gift wrapped in tin foil. I also remember seing a pack of noodles with

chinese writing and really bright colours. that was from about 2.

I remember moving from that house and some area kids broke my tire swing. That was at 3.

I remember seing the ramains of a sheep that cot killed by a wolf (or coyote). that was at 3.

Then I remember falling off a stool at 4, and hitting my head. the memory comes back somewhere around 16.

my earliest memory is when an old lady handed me one of those box of cars. like...a set of 40-50 cars showing through a piece of transparent plastic[?].

oh and uhh...the memory was silent and it was reddish orange. i'm guessing the sun was setting.

don't know how old i was.

I remember meeting my old friend david when I was about 3 years old. He had these American football kinda card jersey things. Hard to explain but I remember it vividly.

I also remember my first day of preschool, which in england starts when you're like 3. Yeah, that place was cool.....

my earliest was around 1 or 2. We had these big crazy ass vaulted ceilings. I remember my dad throwing me up in the air relatively close to the ceiling. The main thing I remember from this is kind of a sick, fucked up feeling.

after that I remember going to the drive in when I was like 4. I don't really remember the movie, but I do remember sitting in this little lawn chair staring up at this big screen in front of the woods.

i don't know how old i was but it was like pre-school or something and we had the playdoh and i remember eating it and it was really salty but i was really sneaky about it since i thought i'd get in trouble. i still remember was play-doh tastes like.

most things in my childhood i don't remember at all. i just remember what i've seen since then in pictures.

i have a lot of early childhood memories..

i don't know which is the earliest..

although i have an almost photographic memory

still to this day i have a really hard time remembering when (as in the date) things happened..i guess i was even more like that as a child

i remember stuff like sidewalk curbs looking huge, and having a really hard time getting up and down them..

and not being allowed to cross the street..

my favorite early memory nust've occured when i was 3 or 4

my parents were about to make their mortgage payment in cash..

we were damn poor and it was more money than i had ever seen at once in my lifetime...about $350

my dad handed me the money, and like a lunatic, i grabbed it and ran around the house..

of course, since i was only 3, the craziest thing i could think to do was run around the house with it (outside, in a circle)

scared the bejesus out of my poor parents..

they were pissed..

LOL

falling down these concrete stairs ALOT in the apartments we use to live in... i still am a clutz...argh... i remember moving alot but always in glendale. and... alot of shitty things. all that yelling and domestic violence crap. go deliss and your bad childhood!!!! fawkers

yeah...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I cant pin point which memeory was first...but I mainly remember a bunch of random stuff from like the 2nd house I lived in...maybe a couple things before that.....but I cant tell which was first or how old i was...

Archived