Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOUR EARLIEST MEMORY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i remember playing out in the street and some girls asking me how old i was and i didn't know. i asked my mom when i got back in the house and she told me i was 3. that's the earliest memory i have.

i also remember punching my uncle in the nuts with a boxing glove when i was four. that was funny

2. duffman

duffman Guest

running threw my snoppy sprinkler with the girl next door. I was about 5

3. sneak

sneak Guest

looking over the window and into my classroom on my very first day of school....so much shit has happened in my life since then 2 do wit schools im beginning to think that perhaps, i wasnt ment to be for school

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

my mom crying and taking pictures before i got on the bus to go to my first day of school...

5. yoshy

yoshy Member

have you told her about that memory? it seems very meaningful . . .

i rememememeember painting a boat with my dad when i was five, and
    i remember preschool, washing my lunch plate with cold water and some
    girl behind me yelling at me for not using hot water. that was when i
    was four, and that shit just never stopped...

6. Sora

Sora New Jack

i was ina little walker thing with wheels looking up at my mom......

i dont remember how old i was i just have that one mental picture i think i was young..

besides that i remember jumping over this big hole in my back yard...the whole was really deep...i remember not being able to see the bottom....i dont know what was up with that...it's confusing

7. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

come to think of it
    honest to god , in preschool some girl scribbled over my drawing of ninja turtles or whatever the hell it was and messed it all up , no joke , i took the pencil and stabbed her in the arm. i got banned form that day care for like ever. sounds really fucked but when i did it i honestly didnt feel any sorrow, as if she deserved it for messing with the turtle drawing

8. old_woman

old_woman Guest

word up bitch niggaz I remmber stickin shit in pussies like there was no motherfuckin tomorrow nigaz know nigaz knmow hustle hustle hustle nigaz know , fuck'n uuuuuuhhhhhh yeah, pussy in stickin, the papikunani nani punani shit

9. old_woman

old_woman Guest

but nigaz wanna share memoriez huh uh? huh? uuuuhhhghhghhhh?
    aight bicthe niggaz check it but dont wreck it,

Remedicine bout back in da dayz, stickin shit in pussies all day, my dick in pussy is the first shit I remmber niggaz know bbicth pussy tight p around and about, my dick

10. yoshy

yoshy Member

old_woman! i think what you are trying to rememememeber is
    being born, so actually, its shit coming out, not in, that you are
    trying to relive. that is always such a painful experience for all of us and
    i am so glad you have the courage to share that with the board.

thanks!

11. I have always had a very vivid memory of being in a dark, reddish place, and being asked by a voice if I wanted to be a boy or a girl this time around. And I said "Boy, of course".

Obviously it must've been a very early dream.

Other than that, my earliest REAL memory was sitting in the baby seat in my mom's car, going to my big brother's 6th birthday, and looking up at the sky through the windshield and "seeing" a big red 6 with yellow sparkles around the edges floating among the clouds... I had turned 2 years old two months before, and I still had the ultra-vivid hallucinatory imagination babies have. I even remember the street I was on at the moment, cause I remember the houses and trees that framed the 6 in the sky.

After that it's a huge blank area until I was 3. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

people always doubt this, but my first memory was my 1st birthday party.
    I just remember seing this big green 'kermit-motif' cake and then seing
    a gift wrapped in tin foil. I also remember seing a pack of noodles with
    chinese writing and really bright colours. that was from about 2.
    I remember moving from that house and some area kids broke my tire swing. That was at 3.
    I remember seing the ramains of a sheep that cot killed by a wolf (or coyote). that was at 3.
    Then I remember falling off a stool at 4, and hitting my head. the memory comes back somewhere around 16.

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

my earliest memory is when an old lady handed me one of those box of cars. like...a set of 40-50 cars showing through a piece of transparent plastic[?].

oh and uhh...the memory was silent and it was reddish orange. i'm guessing the sun was setting.

don't know how old i was.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I remember meeting my old friend david when I was about 3 years old. He had these American football kinda card jersey things. Hard to explain but I remember it vividly.

I also remember my first day of preschool, which in england starts when you're like 3. Yeah, that place was cool.....

15. old_woman

old_woman Guest

niggaz iz gettin gay

touchy sensitive type shit..

boohooo crybabie motherfuckin tittisuckin 2 time bitches