YOUR DREAM HOUSE / MOBILE HOME / TEE PEE / GRASS SHACK, ETC.

DEE38

Alrite lover girls. I'm not sure if there was a post about this before, i'm sure there is (and rage please don't kill me!) ...but.... what is your idea of a the perfect home? I guess MTV cribs style.... describe!!

Me and my boy fell in love with that pad in RED DRAGON. the beach house in florida. Man.. it's not all frou frou'ed out, but it's perfect!! I would love to live by the beach, maybe back home in hawaii, or somewhere i don't know.. and grow a moderate amount of mother earth, smoke, paint canvases.. while looking out into the ocean. ::sigh::

Description to come...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest illwill

my dream house would be a big house on the side of a mountain with noone near it. where i could live with someone i love. and walk around naked. with a lake next to it so i could go fishing. and a porch so i could sit out there in the snow and drink whiskey. i grew up on the beach, so irs no big deal anymore. that would be heaven for me.

PGW, lets quit this bullshit.

You want me.

Lets make psuedoproper babies, and you steal for them fine linens and things and you buy me a bracelet with a heart on in from Tiffinys and Co. and i'll let you hit it it 2 more times.

Or how about we just meet up and smoke.

Basically y'all could get eight twice like Lynn Swann plus get ate like

pussy

get ate like Mickey D's after the hydro when you push me

get ate like cannibalism and sliced surgical

in any extremity y'all get infinity vertical

every line to word of mine will be verbally placed to murder you

the master, flippin convertible flows irreversible

unobtainable to the brain it's unexplainable what the verse'll do

pharoahe's the sperm your mind's the eggs I'm burstin through

y'all heard of me, I pack macs and crack vertebraes

leave niggaz with third degree burns and back surgery

mics guns knives, pick declare which object, flip

have niggaz runnin like the Blair Witch Project

....my house will have really big speakers...

It's tall and has a lot of lofts, stairs, levels, etc. You could get lost. It's built into a rocky hill or mountainside but at a fairly low altitude. A freight mainline borders the side woodlot. There's 30 acres to the parcel, no neighbors visible in any direction, but it's only an hour from the city. Built into the base of the hill is a small labyrinth of eight-foot concrete walls, beginning at the far end of a large patio, enabling simultaneous paint and BBQ action. On the other side of the house, also where the hillside begins, are terraced gardens heavy on blue spruce and Japanese red maple trees. At basement level are the soundproofed recording studio and storage rooms; upstairs, a bar room with pool table (this opens onto the patio, enlarging the party area) and adjacent living room with entertainment center; on higher floors/subfloors is a warren of small, cozy, oddly furnished bedrooms, guest rooms, studio space, a couple of bathrooms, and a mezzanine overlooking the living room. Skylights and small roof decks and turrets crown the manse.

Paths up the hill are augmented with wooden walkways, small bridges and platforms, and from the top you can see the yard that the freight mainline empties into, two miles away.

well first off i would need to homes.

city and country.....

for the city...gotta be a wharehouse/loft/live work dealy for me and the crew.....at least 20,000 sq feet and it would house the studio, both recording and art, the servers and the crew while we work. belive i got the 1 foot thick steel door on that shit and cameras on you if your near my spot. muahahahah.

lots of steel and hardwood on the inside. silver and black with some nice natural wood tones. very industrial and futuristic.

oh dont forget the huge indoor greenhouse...to grow flowers for the wifey...

tons of open space and a giant kitchen...and lots of soft big snuggle happy couche things ....and of course tons of little cuts to hide out in way up off the ground.

for the country....

ill let cracked ass design my spot.

oh i forgot...

the heavens would live in my house. at least 4 or five...that should cover most models.

and of course....

well i guess ima needa 100,000 sq ft.

a scaled down version of the oakland maze intermixed with LA style heavens would be the interactive walk through aerosol exhibition forum...

damn.this daydreaming shit is way to addictive.

an island. most likley in the philipines. no house nessassary, more of a bamboo shack thingy that had a big bed and a shower. just scuba gear. and white sand. blue water and a jungle. without any scary bugs. no poisonous anything or man eating animals in the water either.

and maybe a second home in a nordic country. iceland or in the lapland region but has to be on the coast. and somewhere that i can watch the northern lights. just so i can be with penguins and polarbears and wear puffy coats with furry collars on the hood. most likley iceland because of the hot spring thingies. all id want there is a house with a hot tub and a sauna. loking out on the ocean. and a plane where i can fly back and forth to each of them as i please.

My Dream Home:

Im not into alot of fancy shit. I Dont want a huge house because they creep me out. I wouldn't like all that empty space arround me....all those empty rooms. I like old homes, victorian with hardwood floors....cherry is nice. It has to have a gourmet kitchen: stanless steele appliances, convection oven and an island range....Tons of counter space because I love to cook. It would be nice to have a huge backyard with space to suntan... Not to mention a little pool and a hot tub grotto type thing.

It would also have to have a huge well lit studio....tons of windows and a place that I can get dirty.....Lots of balconies and little hidden places, winding stair cases and nooks. Definitly a quiet yard or lay up that I could keep an eye on with a pair of binoculars :D

Archived