Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOUR DREAM HOUSE / MOBILE HOME / TEE PEE / GRASS SHACK, ETC.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Nov 2, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Alrite lover girls. I'm not sure if there was a post about this before, i'm sure there is (and rage please don't kill me!) ...but.... what is your idea of a the perfect home? I guess MTV cribs style.... describe!!

Me and my boy fell in love with that pad in RED DRAGON. the beach house in florida. Man.. it's not all frou frou'ed out, but it's perfect!! I would love to live by the beach, maybe back home in hawaii, or somewhere i don't know.. and grow a moderate amount of mother earth, smoke, paint canvases.. while looking out into the ocean. ::sigh::

Description to come...

2. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i like the guy from blink182ses house. . . playa

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Patented Patenting Second Technology First Technology

:victory dance:

Doesn't matter to me, as long as there's a gold pole for the girlies to dance on in plain view of the couch.

Ahhh, fuckit, I'll take second.

4. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

my dream house is in heaven.

5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

<-------------------

6. illwill

illwill Guest

my dream house would be a big house on the side of a mountain with noone near it. where i could live with someone i love. and walk around naked. with a lake next to it so i could go fishing. and a porch so i could sit out there in the snow and drink whiskey. i grew up on the beach, so irs no big deal anymore. that would be heaven for me.

7. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

<-----------------------------------

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

PGW, lets quit this bullshit.

You want me.
    Lets make psuedoproper babies, and you steal for them fine linens and things and you buy me a bracelet with a heart on in from Tiffinys and Co. and i'll let you hit it it 2 more times.

Or how about we just meet up and smoke.

9. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

I always wanted to live in a medieval castle, till i realised that you have to shit in to a hole.

10. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

I ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE IN A CARDBOARD HOUSE
    MAKE IT A TWO STORY
    CARDBOARD BOX
    WITH MY SHOOPING CART IN A WOOD GARAGE
    NO TWO CARS MAKE IT THREE

NOW THATS LIVING

11. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

Basically y'all could get eight twice like Lynn Swann plus get ate like
    pussy
    get ate like Mickey D's after the hydro when you push me
    get ate like cannibalism and sliced surgical
    in any extremity y'all get infinity vertical
    every line to word of mine will be verbally placed to murder you
    the master, flippin convertible flows irreversible
    unobtainable to the brain it's unexplainable what the verse'll do
    pharoahe's the sperm your mind's the eggs I'm burstin through
    y'all heard of me, I pack macs and crack vertebraes
    leave niggaz with third degree burns and back surgery
    mics guns knives, pick declare which object, flip
    have niggaz runnin like the Blair Witch Project

....my house will have really big speakers...

12. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

It's tall and has a lot of lofts, stairs, levels, etc. You could get lost. It's built into a rocky hill or mountainside but at a fairly low altitude. A freight mainline borders the side woodlot. There's 30 acres to the parcel, no neighbors visible in any direction, but it's only an hour from the city. Built into the base of the hill is a small labyrinth of eight-foot concrete walls, beginning at the far end of a large patio, enabling simultaneous paint and BBQ action. On the other side of the house, also where the hillside begins, are terraced gardens heavy on blue spruce and Japanese red maple trees. At basement level are the soundproofed recording studio and storage rooms; upstairs, a bar room with pool table (this opens onto the patio, enlarging the party area) and adjacent living room with entertainment center; on higher floors/subfloors is a warren of small, cozy, oddly furnished bedrooms, guest rooms, studio space, a couple of bathrooms, and a mezzanine overlooking the living room. Skylights and small roof decks and turrets crown the manse.
    Paths up the hill are augmented with wooden walkways, small bridges and platforms, and from the top you can see the yard that the freight mainline empties into, two miles away.

13. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

the playmobile house always did it for me!

Babyface's house aint to shabby either, if you have seen it on cribs.

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

hmmm, i was thinking of typing something, then i read cracked's reply and realized, that what he said was a hell of a lot better then my idea. I'd just stick with what he said, you know, its not like its asking too much.....

15. sneak

sneak Guest

my ideas cant beat cracked's. so ill yake his house and movee it further into the city