Your day thus far.... (doesn't have to be today)

Dirty_habiT

Well, my day is kinda been less than forgiving. My phone is "turned off" because of a mistake, the phone company credited the wrong person's account with my money. I can call out from my phone. But it says it's disconnected to anyone that tries to call in.

My friend was in a hurry to get to the bank before they closed so he could cash his check. This is an every Friday thing for him, he never has money on Friday because work always expands to exceed the alotted amount of time. So he's in such a hurry that he puts his hand through the glass window on the door in the shop. Bleeding everywhere, not going to make it to the bank now.

I can handle injuries and blood and such, but it's when someone tries to get me to help them stitch their cuts.... that's when I'm light headed. So, I helped, because no one else was there to help. Now, I'm at home, I'm tired from working all day, and it's Friday. Who cares, I'm not going to let it get me down... Tomorrow is a new day... possibly a good one.

I made this thread to post your daily happenings in... so use it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well my shit just did a 180 and i'm good again, :) my girly is coming over, hurrah hurrah. i still have work in the morning though, which is fucking lame. gotta be there at 6, which means getting up at 5. gay gay gay! fuck working 40 hours a week for a corporation anyways. bastards. and for only 8 an hour. fuckers. *insert metal growl* kreator is coming in september, that wins. supposedly DARK TRANQUILITY is as well, which i dont believe yet, but that would be the coolest thing ever to hit boulder, colorado w/o question. yummy. in flames is coming back too. metal is great. i saw DOKKEN this week. it was sweet. today though... lots of sleep, got a few sketches in my blackbook done today. got a new character that i like going. fuck being emo. i'm gonna go clean my room.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

got up. ate poptarts. ate jack in the box potato wedges. called femaliens. played smash brothers. played counter strike. ate steak potato and corn. got on 12oz.

woke up and went to work. struggled to stay awake for the first hour of my shift. pick up papers, fax, copy, fax, pick up papers, file, batch files, pick up papers, etc. all day. Left work and went to the head office to drop off this weeks timeslip (otherwise I gotta go drop it in the damn slot on sunday and go out of my way).

Wandered towards home...stopped off for my daily pizza fix at the 88cent/slice joint on the way. Got home and fucked around on the computer for awhile. Left with roomate to go catch the train. Walked out of the building only to see a small line roll by through the yard with a savior piece on it. Got a slurpee....rolled to the station only to find the systems computers had crashed stranding all the trains indefinately.

Stood on the crowded train for 15 minutes before it finally moved. stood wedged between a mass of smelly people for 30-35 minutes en route. Got off and benched a fucking ton of nice stuff at a good little yard. Rolled back to the train for the quiet ride home. Saw a little drama half way home....roll into the station only to see two cops, a cuffed and pepper sprayed mid-30s man sitting on the platform screaming about "give me back my fucking money" and the area around him littered with small bills, a cell phone, and one of those little telescoping battons you use to break peoples knees with. I tried to take a digital photo but only got a nasty flash burn on the window of the train (d'oh).

Stopped to look at some records before walking the rest of the way home. The last thing worth mentioning was the grimy guitar busker at the end of my block singing "brittney spears must have a really tight twat" over and over again while "playing" his guitar.

Wow, Ese, that sounds cool. I wanna hear that song that guy was singing, I think.

I just woke up, from my "nap" I was taking. I didn't know it was going to be a nap until just now. It's 2:31AM EST. Feel a little better, it's a new day. I'm not feelin all emo and shit like I was earlier.... maybe it's because I'm not tired anymore.

I drank 2 glasses of calcium oragne juice right when I got up. Man, it was good..... I love drinking a big glass of chocolate milke or orange/apple juice, in the kitchen, when it's really late at night. But, I'm on that damned internet thing again, with no where to go. I seriously have reached the end of the internet... like that guy on the commercial. My brother and I always joke about reaching the end, it's funny. Ok, that's it for now.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Wow, Ese, that sounds cool. I wanna hear that song that guy was singing, I think.

you just heard it. imagine some scruffy guy half yelling that, then pausing for a couple of seconds, then saying it again and trying to strum some chords on a guitar and thats what you got.

Today I....

woke up at 12.

Ate breakfast.

went on 12oz.

got a call from a friend.

didn't shower.

caught a bus to said friends house.

went for a skate.

hurt my foot on some stairs.

soldiered on.

caught a ferry.

met my older brother by chance.

checked out a wall.

parted ways with my brother.

took photos of some pieces.

skated to a train station.

caught a train.

changed trains.

got off the train.

walked up the street.

bought food and drink at 7-11.

saw attractive women.

drank and walked.

sat at a bus stop.

saw attractive women.

failed to initiate conversation.

caught bus.

got off bus and walked home.

ate dinner.

watched TV and realised that there is nothing on.

went on 12oz.

typed.

now.

Guest duffman

9am - woke up

9 15am- smoked a joint

9 30 am- enjoyed my high with a nice hot shower

10 30am - ate brekfest

11 00am- my buddy came over and smoked another joint

11 15am- regular morning argument with the women

11 30am- getting off this computer to go take some flicks.... BYE!!

Well, first the car war broke into.

Today I have to play a gig I'm not arsed with.

Tomorrow I'm up at 7.00 am

And just now, I was driving down the motorway. I had more pieces than anyone else on this thing, black and chromes, full colors etc. They've all been buffed. In one day. I've NEVER seen these buffed before - you're stuff just gets dogged by kids 'till you do new stuff.

I know you guys have more buff troubles than we do, but still, it came as an unpleasant shock......................

woke up

went out with mate n painted

went to the coast

went to mates drank

home n changed

bak to mates n drank more

out to party which sukt

now home on here :(

i had a dope fucking day yesterday. i was at work (waiting tables) and i realize that i had just gotten sat again, and as i'm walking up to the table in this busy ass restaurant i realize the girl at the table is my best friend in the world. she drove to florida from vermont just to surprise me. so now we're going to the beach all day today. rock the fuck on...today has been a good day.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm going to New Haven to get horribly drunk with my best pal after he's done with the MCAT's he's taking today. I might get shot before I get to his place. Wish me luck, see you people on Monday. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

All my friends are on holidays and my girl is having lunch with her parents. I'm home alone with a stupid dog. It may sound dramatical but i sense i'll have a productive time, heh

Archived