Your Childhood Traumas Revealed

Gunm

We all had those fucked up moments growing up in grade school and middle school that clearly made a case for physicists to get off their asses and invent the portable hole.

For me....

- 6th grade....moms came to the door of my class to drop off some books and waved to me.

- 6th grade again....thanks to my eavesdropping sister, word gets out I want to "fuck Ania in the shower." which reaches the bitchy clique of popular girls who commenced to chant that fact from the bleachers as i ran around the track with the rest of my class during P.E.

- 12th grade...Mrs Hornbe...the hottest young history teacher around and when i went to turn in my assignment one day, I thought out loud "goddamn you're hot." in front of her and she had the most shocked look. It was very awkward for weeks afterward.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third grade- Almost got kidnapped and my stepdad was such a piece of shit he blamed it on me..

6th and 7th grade - Went to the one middle school with more gangs than any other school in the city and got punked by the black girls everyday (cause I was one of the few white people)

other than that I never suffered anything that traumatic...

nothing id call traumatic. grew up in projects so shit that most think be traumatic , was just regular shit to me. murders gangs dead bodies drugs hoes all that was average. i was in GCD (gangsta crip disciples) at 11. school was off the chain man, i loved that shit till i hit 9th and dropped right the fuck out (like a dummy). what was traumatic was when i was forcefully moved out of the projects by the po-po and lived wit my grandma in a safer area at age 13. think bout that tho, all i knew was the hood all my friends was from there, then they like hey you dont got no say in the matter, you got to go. maaaan fuck that i ran away like 30 times and went right back to the projects. and guess what. im white.

7TH GRADE: THREW A BOOK AT A TEACHER KNOCKING HER OUT COLD AND GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL AND LEFT BACK..GET SENT TO ONE OF THE WROST JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS IN BROOKLYN AND PUT IN A SPECIAL ED CLASS AT THAT...GOT INTO A FIGHT AND BEAT UP A KID WHO WAS THE HEAD OF SOME BULLSHIT GANG...ANYWAY THE SCHOOL SEEMED IT FIT FOR A SECURITY TRANSFER ( WICH I DIDNT CARE CUZ THAT SCHOOL WAS LIKE JAIL) AND GET SENT TO A SCHOOL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BROOKLYN (WICH WAS A FUCKING ILL SCHOOL).....SO YEA 7TH GRADE WAS A LIL DRAMATIC FOR ME..

8TH GRADE : IN BRAND NEW SCHOOL NOW AND WERE COOL WITH EVERYONE AND I COME TO FIND OUT ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN SCHOOL WAS FEELING ME..SO ONE DAY I GET THE NERVE TO GO SIT AT HER AND HER FRIENDS TABLE AND TALK TO HER..SO I GO OVER THERE AND I LEANED ON THE TABLE NEXT TO THEM AND STARTED TO TALK TO HER NEXT THING I NO THE TABLE FALLS OVER AND I GO CRASHING TO THE FLOOR AND SOME FOOD EVEN FELL ON ME...EVERYONE HAD JOKES FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR THE GIRLS WERE LAUGHING AND SHIT..IT WAS HORRIBLE...

When I was in 6th grade a girl thought I was cute and asked me out. I wasn't really interested so I said no, (i was more interested in playing tetherball and the like). Acouple days later a bunch of her friends came up to me and told me that she was my only chance at a girlfriend because everyone else thinks i'm ugly. I believed that I was terribly ugly from then till I was a soph. or jr. in high school.

Isn't too bad but it ruined my self image which held me back from asking girls out and things like that.

^^^

Yeah, in grade 8 EVERYONE knew i had a huge crush on this girl and that she would never in a million years go out with me. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. It became a running joke about how I was hanging on to such an impossibility. It was HILARIOUS....

I cant remember how young I was

This girl who lived down the street from me stole my bike. I chased her for hours on foot. She started riding back and forth up the road. I would jump in front of the bike, then jump back when she got too close. Once I jumped too late, and she ran over me. I got scraped up on the street pretty bad. I screamed and cryed. All the kids on the block must have been out side laughing at me. Or at least it seemed like it. Afterwards my mom made me make up with her. My mom was mad at ME for being stupid, and getting ran over.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 9 2004, 01:18 PM

When I was in 6th grade a girl thought I was cute and asked me out. I wasn't really interested so I said no, (i was more interested in playing tetherball and the like). Acouple days later a bunch of her friends came up to me and told me that she was my only chance at a girlfriend because everyone else thinks i'm ugly. I believed that I was terribly ugly from then till I was a soph. or jr. in high school.

Isn't too bad but it ruined my self image which held me back from asking girls out and things like that.

you are pretty ugly though

Originally posted by cloner+Oct 9 2004, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Oct 9 2004, 01:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Oct 9 2004, 01:18 PM

you are pretty ugly though

[/b]

:cry2:

when i was riding on the back of a bike with my older neighbor. i wasnt wearing any shoes. my feet got caught in the spokes. my feet were skinless from the ankle down. either that or they were really bloody and i couldnt see the skin...i was four so its not so clear. what is clear is that my mom used iodine which was not very fun.

in the 7th and 8th grade, i had a crush on a semi popular boy that was down with the same sort of bad stuff i was. always scared to look at him or talk to him or anything. 8th grade, we have 4th period next door to each other so we see each other walking to class everyday. one day hes walking behind me and some guy disses me because i hit his friend jokingly in the arm. my hot boy stepped up and says"why are you calling my girl a bitch?" and i kept on walking to class cause i was so scared to look at him. i was very embarrassed that i kept on walking.

i got hit by a car once when i was young

i sneezed and had snot all over me the first da of kindergarten, and i was late that day, a had my starter jacket torn to shreds when i left it outside one night, my friend was shot at when we went on this guys land, i think thats its

I dont remember alot of shit....

1. Got hit by a car in Sout korea when i was young, was in the hospital bed for a month, then a wheelchair for another month...they thought i wouldnt be able to walk again...

2. Saw 2 of my friends die infront of me in a motorcycle accident...the third got arrested for 2 counts of manslaughter...

3. I was riding my bike, and this hot girl said something to me from the side of the road, i looked to make sure it was her talking to me, my pants got caught in the chain and i ate shit...

I cant think of anything else...nothing in particular order and everything happened before I was 12 years of age.

hard to pinpoint one moment. especially before i started smoking the wacky weed.

i guess there was the classic rejection moments, i had a major crush on this one young girly and she flat out rejected me then her friends teased me so i threw oranges at her head until she cried.

bitch

around 6th and 5th and 4th grade -I was made fun of cause my clothe sucked, but that was only cause I was an immigrant.

same times- I was mad fun of cause, since I was an immigrant, I had an accent, and those fuckers didnt let it slide.

12th grade- I was offered a threesome with two hot bitches and turned them down, that was traumatizing, I still have no clue why i did that

11th- my best friend died in a car wreck

9th- first time i got arrested, iwasnt scared

9th- got in a fight with my PE teacher, got kicked out of school, so did he though.

so many many many more... come to think of it, I wasnt traumatized by any of them, Im all fucked up as it is, its like Ive numbed myself to trauma! :( :)

1. In the 3rd grade, I got into an "arguement" with some Puerto Rican chick. This girl likes to start with everyone... Everything. Anyways, on the bus trip home, the arguement lead to teasing and all that. She got out of her seat and stood in the aisle. She then approached towards me, stopped, and stood on the seats. Y'know, with one leg on each end of the seat. Take notice that since each leg was on each end of the seat, her legs were spread wide open. I got up out of my seat, and kicked her right in/on her vagina. A motherfuckin' field goal. Probably one of the hardest kicks I've ever done. The bitch howled and screamed while I stood there thinking to myself "Whoa... what did I just do?"

The next day the school principal came to talk to me about the fight. She said "What happned?" I said "The Spanish people started it"... I was a bastard.

2. Again, in the 3rd grade... There was this "school bus bully" that would bother people randomly. He was in the 4th grade. One day, me and a friend wanted to exchange videogames. Super nintendo shit. We wanted to trade after school on the bus ride home. We got on the bus and sat in the back. About 5 or so minutes into the ride, the bully started to bug me and my friend. This dude was pretty big compared to me. He started to bother me and my friend and his friends joined in on the teasing. Well, I couldn't take it. I had a major temper problem back in the day. I knew for a fact that the kid's stop was 2 stops ahead of mine. When we finally reached the kid's bus stop, he got out of his seat and walked down the aisle to exit the bus. I ran up to him and smashed my super nintendo video game (RIP Super Mario World) over his head. Shit smashed on his head and the bitch didn't do shit about it. He was traumatized. I never got in trouble for that fight.

I am def. the winner.

edit*

There was this other fight. Pretty much changed my views on fighting. This one happened in the 6th grade. And ofcourse, this one happened on the bus ride home. (don't ask) The person I fought was probably 40-55lbs. heavier than me. And taller too. A goofy white/hispanic kid. I really didn't want to fight him because I always thought he had down syndrome or something. Anyways, on the bus ride home he started shouting in my ear. I yelled back at him and that arguement escalated into a fight. It didn't last long because I punched him right on dude's cheek. Like 1-3 punches on the same area. The dud started crying and I was like "Oh shit".

The next day I saw the kid and his face was BRUISED. His right cheek was yellowish-purple. Some funky ass color. Later on that day I got called down to the office. I saw the kid and his mom. They said they wanted to press charges against me. The principal also said he was about to send me to some alternative school. They soon dropped the charges and I "vowed" not to fight ever again.

I fought the next year. Won one fight, lost another.

fighting is so gaysex.

Ha, word - fighting is only fun when you're too young to really get fucked up.

Grade 3 - Playing baseball in PE class, and my buddy was up at bat. I was playing catcher, and some nerdy kid that no one liked was the ump, even though i don't see any possible reason for a grade 3 PE class to need an ump. I think it was because he was fat and hated to run and was whiney as shit, so the teacher just stuck him there to get his ass outta the way. Anyways, the pitch come, my buddy at bat just pounds it (like 50 yards.. that's "pounding" for a 3rd grader). He was pretty excited and instead of just dropping the bat, he fucking whipped it around behind him and let go. I saw this coming and ducked.. the fat-kid ump, however, didn't see a thing, and got a mouthful of aluminum. I felt bad, cause the kid ended up losing 4 teeth, breaking his nose and fracturing his cheek. Dunno why i cared, but that bothered me for some time.

Grade 7 - smoking up behind an abandonned grain elevator by my old school (industrial fucking boondocks), when some crazy fucking old man jumped out of this tool shed and started chasing me and my friend. I was fried, so i could hardly run away at a good clip, and the old man grabbed me, slammed me into the ground and started kicking the shit outta me. I was screaming my ass off, and it hurt too, crazy old fucker nearly broke my ribs. My buddy took off and didn't even look back to see if i was ok.. so after like 15-20 seconds of fuckin' stomping on me, the old man just stopped dead, and walked away. He wasn't even speaking english the whole time either.. just yelling jibberish crap. I was pretty scared for a while afterwards. Not to mention bruised - my whole chest, sides and half of my back were purple and black with bruises, and i pissed blood for a few days afterwards too. Yay, kidneys.

Grade 9 - Got 2 grade-3 concussions in a row playing hockey. One was from a hit from behind, and the second (couple weeks later - first game back from the first concussion) was from a wierd combination of a crosscheck to the neck followed by a hit from behind. Anyways, i ended in the hospital for all these MRI's and CT scans and shit, and when i was released to go home, i couldn't see for 5 or 6 days after the second concussion. I couldn't stand up or feel anything below my knees, and it creeped the shit outta me.. I thought i'd be a veg. for the rest of my life.

Humdingers.

:skull:

-saw a guy get shot by an assualt rifle

-almost shot myself by accident

-pisse on myself in a drunken stupor and then told people about it

-broke my femur in 5 places...still have metal in my leg

-cataract surgery at age 2 through 3

there are tons more.

I dont really have any. In grade 6 this kid had a siezure and puked real hard in science class. I felt bad because the teacher was yellin at him before, which is probably what triggered it, and I thought that for the rest of his life he would be a retard or something, so I felt bad. And I don't think he was in the best monetary situation so he probably couldn't afford to go anywhere.

And once my little yuppie annoying cousin kept taking off my new atlanta braves hat and throwing it, so then I finally slugged him in the back and he ran off crying. We all hated that kid so much my parents were proud of me. My parents aren't fucked up or anything. I think that was like in 3rd or second grade.

And at my grandparents house once I was driving one of those jon deere gator things and went up on this kind of slope thing and I thought the thing was going to flip. That scared the shit out of me and it wasn't even that long ago.

I went to a catholic school.

1st grade, my "friend" showed me how to stick up my middle finger and told me to go show the nun

1st grade, in trouble for throwing wads of wet toliet paper on bathroom ceiling and pissing all over the bathroom

2nd grade, dad came home early and caught me with girlfriend at home

3rd grade, that teacher with the shit breath

4th grade, mean bitch nun

5th grade, same teacher as 2nd grade. meaniest lady teacher I have ever had in my life, twice! caught throwing bibles and the song books across the church

6th grade, the teacher with the mole that spit when she talked. caught with a yearbook with captions I added to all the pictures. yard duty lady caught me with it and saw the picture of her daughter with the caption "I suck cock" next to it

7th grade, still in a fucking catholic school! one more year to go and I'm never going to church again in my life! Friends steel the wine and we snack on the "hosts" during breaks and lunch

8th grade, the light at the end of the tunnel! stuck with the same bitches for 8 years! scarred for life! got a ghetto hoe last week of school!

9th grade, learned how to dress and started graff. Smoke my first bud and drank my first 40 (Rainer's ale) LIBERATED FOR LIFE!

Archived