Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

your boy berg lays the smack down over the internet....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, May 10, 2002.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

:lol:

i find this hilarious i layed the smack down over the internet to some dude who was bullshittin on irc.

this girl was sayin some dumbshit an this kid, we'll call him "guy" punked the fuck outta her :lol:

so berg stepped in an had to put the smack down over the internet on em both...

[22:51] <Me> [22:49] <Guy> jacky shut the fuck up with the stupid ass bullshit please
    [22:51] <Me> ahaha thats fucked up
    [22:51] <Guy> hehe
    [22:51] * Me reaches over an smacks Jackie... "the fuck wrong with you girl?"
    [22:51] <Me> damn...
    [22:51] <Jackie> huh?
    [22:51] <Guy> she had 20-30 lines of stupidity before i lost it
    [22:52] <Guy> thats enough tolerance for me
    [22:52] <Guy> bend over and take the great coral cock reef in ya
    [22:54] <Me> ...the great coral cock reef?
    [22:54] <Me> i dont think im the only one reachin 'round here if you know what i mean
    [22:54] <Guy> its a new zealand thing, u wouldn't understand
    [22:54] <Me> aha shiiit im bored as fuq
    [22:54] <Me> so ill make corny jokes
    [22:54] <Guy> a reach-around? no thanks
    [22:55] <Me> NAH
    [22:55] <Me> im sayin you were reachin to squeeze a joke outta that
    [22:55] <Me> get it?
    [22:55] <Me> "not the only one reachin..."
    [22:55] <Me> ehhh
    [22:55] <Guy> i think you gave too many reach arounds
    [22:55] * Me reaches over an smacks Guy... "the fuck wrong with you girl?"
    [22:56] <Guy> that was good though i laughed for real
    [22:56] * Guy hides
    [22:56] <Me> just doin my job
    [22:56] <Guy> i dont often get regulated like that

i edited it down but i thought it was hilarious at the time... your boy even regulates on the internet, you know how i do....

not only that... i got a review of spiderman an i thought that shit was good. just my personal opinion. an i saw the preview for the hulk too, imma watch that one when it comes out too. if i were you id see it.

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i need to learn how to smack someone through my computer.

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

damn dude, that was a waste of my time. why dont you try puttin the smack down on yourself?

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

dont get smacked now, id hate to have to show you pops

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

iCEBERG handing out the e-bitch slaps.

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

where is it you punked them both out?

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

you read the title right? you didnt just randomly pick a thread with your eyes closed huh?

"put the smack down on yourself" that was a good one

imma call you comedian from now on seein as you got jokes

entertain me comedian, i want another witty reply outta you

8. hava_nagila

hava_nagila Junior Member

heres a joke

whats the difference between a duck?

9. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

how about this: youre the one who posted tryin to be entertaining mr funny man. you entertain me.

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i thought you got over that whole collage incident? but i see you still mad at me

i apologize for introducin 12 ounce to those pictures of you with that tight ashtray coverin your tiny nuts.

i know that other dude thought he was the first to do it. an thats cool, i didnt even say nothin, i left it at that. an now you actin like you dont care...

i dont wanna have to lay the smack down on you again just cause you forgot what it feels like

use your head

:lol:

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

awww man see? you talk shit bout how its a waste of your time then guess what? of course... you come back...

whats a matter the comedian ran outta jokes? i thought you had jokes but i guess i was wrong

relax channel zeros gettin bland... so imma spice it up, an use chumps like you babyboy who think they have somethin to say untill you give em a chance... an they back out

go figure that one out :lol:

iCEBERG shrugs

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

first off kid, you don't know me. Second of all its not like you made that collage or had to really do massive amounts of detective work to find it. Third that collage was already on other websites. Fourth before you started all that you said that you punked out both those kids. I was just curious as to where you did it. Fifth and final, because you went looking through my freephoto-i.net profile doesn't count as laying the smac down on me....plus aren't you the guy that got his neck snapped in a car wreck?

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

ouch! by the way how you doing berg? got that crown off yet?

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

yea i guess that car layed the smack down on me huh? damn you got me on that... you right you right... :lol:

dont get so emotional, if it wasnt that big of a deal would you be making such a big deal out of it? nah probably not.

if you couldnt see what i was gettin at in the title then i apologize but then again thats your fault right? you couldnt have been serious with that reply unless your borderline retarded. so i took it as you takin a shot at me, so i gave one back. its in good fun, feel free to make more. talk about how i almost got paralysed like your neck wouldnt break if you got thrown through a car window while it was flippin.

you wouldnt be here babyboy, im still walkin bitch an im still talkin shit :lol:

you tryin to take a personal shot at me shows me that you really got offended even tho you claim you didnt... hows that work out?

relax, you need a hug

15. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

well, why dont you wrap yourself around this... i didnt come back to read your first post over again, second, im a girl you ignorant motherfucker, and third...how do you know i wasnt using you, chump...