your boy berg lays the smack down over the internet....

iCEBERG

:lol:

i find this hilarious i layed the smack down over the internet to some dude who was bullshittin on irc.

this girl was sayin some dumbshit an this kid, we'll call him "guy" punked the fuck outta her :lol:

so berg stepped in an had to put the smack down over the internet on em both...

[22:51] <Me> [22:49] <Guy> jacky shut the fuck up with the stupid ass bullshit please

[22:51] <Me> ahaha thats fucked up

[22:51] <Guy> hehe

[22:51] * Me reaches over an smacks Jackie... "the fuck wrong with you girl?"

[22:51] <Me> damn...

[22:51] <Jackie> huh?

[22:51] <Guy> she had 20-30 lines of stupidity before i lost it

[22:52] <Guy> thats enough tolerance for me

[22:52] <Guy> bend over and take the great coral cock reef in ya

[22:54] <Me> ...the great coral cock reef?

[22:54] <Me> i dont think im the only one reachin 'round here if you know what i mean

[22:54] <Guy> its a new zealand thing, u wouldn't understand

[22:54] <Me> aha shiiit im bored as fuq

[22:54] <Me> so ill make corny jokes

[22:54] <Guy> a reach-around? no thanks

[22:55] <Me> NAH

[22:55] <Me> im sayin you were reachin to squeeze a joke outta that

[22:55] <Me> get it?

[22:55] <Me> "not the only one reachin..."

[22:55] <Me> ehhh

[22:55] <Guy> i think you gave too many reach arounds

[22:55] * Me reaches over an smacks Guy... "the fuck wrong with you girl?"

[22:56] <Guy> that was good though i laughed for real

[22:56] * Guy hides

[22:56] <Me> just doin my job

[22:56] <Guy> i dont often get regulated like that

i edited it down but i thought it was hilarious at the time... your boy even regulates on the internet, you know how i do....

not only that... i got a review of spiderman an i thought that shit was good. just my personal opinion. an i saw the preview for the hulk too, imma watch that one when it comes out too. if i were you id see it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rental

damn dude, that was a waste of my time. why dont you try puttin the smack down on yourself?

you read the title right? you didnt just randomly pick a thread with your eyes closed huh?

"put the smack down on yourself" that was a good one

imma call you comedian from now on seein as you got jokes

entertain me comedian, i want another witty reply outta you

Originally posted by Zack Morris

where is it you punked them both out?

i thought you got over that whole collage incident? but i see you still mad at me

i apologize for introducin 12 ounce to those pictures of you with that tight ashtray coverin your tiny nuts.

i know that other dude thought he was the first to do it. an thats cool, i didnt even say nothin, i left it at that. an now you actin like you dont care...

i dont wanna have to lay the smack down on you again just cause you forgot what it feels like

use your head

how about this: youre the one who posted tryin to be entertaining mr funny man. you entertain me.

awww man see? you talk shit bout how its a waste of your time then guess what? of course... you come back...

whats a matter the comedian ran outta jokes? i thought you had jokes but i guess i was wrong

relax channel zeros gettin bland... so imma spice it up, an use chumps like you babyboy who think they have somethin to say untill you give em a chance... an they back out

go figure that one out :lol:

iCEBERG shrugs

Originally posted by iCEBERG

i thought you got over that whole collage incident? but i see you still mad at me

i apologize for introducin 12 ounce to those pictures of you with that tight ashtray coverin your tiny nuts.

i know that other dude thought he was the first to do it. an thats cool, i didnt even say nothin, i left it at that. an now you actin like you dont care...

i dont wanna have to lay the smack down on you again just cause you forgot what it feels like

use your head

first off kid, you don't know me. Second of all its not like you made that collage or had to really do massive amounts of detective work to find it. Third that collage was already on other websites. Fourth before you started all that you said that you punked out both those kids. I was just curious as to where you did it. Fifth and final, because you went looking through my freephoto-i.net profile doesn't count as laying the smac down on me....plus aren't you the guy that got his neck snapped in a car wreck?

Originally posted by Zack Morris

first off kid, you don't know me. Second of all its not like you made that collage or had to really do massive amounts of detective work to find it. Third that collage was already on other websites. Fourth before you started all that you said that you punked out both those kids. I was just curious as to where you did it. Fifth and final, because you went looking through my freephoto-i.net profile doesn't count as laying the smac down on me....plus aren't you the guy that got his neck snapped in a car wreck?

yea i guess that car layed the smack down on me huh? damn you got me on that... you right you right... :lol:

dont get so emotional, if it wasnt that big of a deal would you be making such a big deal out of it? nah probably not.

if you couldnt see what i was gettin at in the title then i apologize but then again thats your fault right? you couldnt have been serious with that reply unless your borderline retarded. so i took it as you takin a shot at me, so i gave one back. its in good fun, feel free to make more. talk about how i almost got paralysed like your neck wouldnt break if you got thrown through a car window while it was flippin.

you wouldnt be here babyboy, im still walkin bitch an im still talkin shit :lol:

you tryin to take a personal shot at me shows me that you really got offended even tho you claim you didnt... hows that work out?

relax, you need a hug

awww man see? you talk shit bout how its a waste of your time then guess what? of course... you come back...

whats a matter the comedian ran outta jokes? i thought you had jokes but i guess i was wrong

relax channel zeros gettin bland... so imma spice it up, an use chumps like you babyboy who think they have somethin to say untill you give em a chance... an they back out

go figure that one out :lol:

iCEBERG shrugs

well, why dont you wrap yourself around this... i didnt come back to read your first post over again, second, im a girl you ignorant motherfucker, and third...how do you know i wasnt using you, chump...

Originally posted by Pistol

ouch! by the way how you doing berg? got that crown off yet?

3 weeks an i go for a ct scan. chances are im gettin it off so shits lookin good. most people take 5-6 months, i took 10 weeks to heal so i cant complain. i seen some dude in the hospital who broke his neck in a mortorcycle accident and has to rock his for 13 months.

so you know i cant complain. :lol: i appreceate the love

now your gonna have to watch me put the smack down on dudes all over again all for the love of channel zero :lol:

but imma probably get closed, my controversial threads usually do

well, why dont you wrap yourself around this... i didnt come back to read your first post over again, second, im a girl you ignorant motherfucker, and third...how do you know i wasnt using you, chump...

why you keep comin back? if its a waste of time its a waste of time right? so fuck it, its only the internet. let me guess "you care about what i have to say?" well ofcourse your not gonna admit it but thats the only reason youd be responding to these

second...

theres a difference between not knowing or assuming something than being ignorant you knew that right? so you musta been playin usin that word as in its a given i should know your gender?

an third

if you were then id take a likin to you cause i like somebody that can handle themselves.

like i said its all in good fun. im tired of the same old threads

you think i didnt know id be getting responses like yours? ive got a like a 1000 posts an i wouldnt see this comin? how do you know i wasnt using you, babygirl

theres a difference between not knowing or assuming something than being ignorant you knew that right? so you musta been playin usin that word as in its a given i should know your gender?

and my point is why would you assume a person youre talking to is anything... that is ignorant. not that you should know im a girl

but anyway, its good to keep things interesting...got aim?

but anyway, its good to keep things interesting...got aim?

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/getout.jpg'>

nah im playin... i just been wantin to use that picture :lol:

i did but i got rid of it... :o

soooooo..... iCEBERG shrugs

feel free to drop your e-mail tho if you need to get in touch with me an ill hit you back

love is love ma

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/bol/bolivia1.jpg'>

so youve come to get some from your boy too huh?

thats cool i like that...

ok so....

look... at that dirt....

man... that shit is fake dirt

matter of fact that shit is so fake its called clean

get outta here with your tryin to pass some clay off as dirt havin ass

yea thats what i thought... you dont want none :lol:

Archived