YOUR BIRTHDAYS

DEE38

What do you usually do? Besides the obvious "yo i got real drunk and fucked up and smoked a bowl and fucked some girl in her ass cuz she said it was my birthday present"

Mines is comming up and I don't know what to do.. I usually like to celebrate it somehow. I think my 17th birthday was the best. I rented out a room at some high class stupid hotel my mom works at that has like i think it was a dozen pools, a dozen jacuzzis, and like 7 slides to connect some of the pools, and a tarzan swing thing to swing in the water.. and this and that and i had some homies and beer. word.

i was thisclose to packing my bags and going to ny to see the smoking grooves concert with the hubby but damn school, damn fucking you.

so, birthdays... what to do, what was your favorite.. and what kinda cake you like. guava is good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

happy birhtday!!!!

sounds nice...i like to pretend its not my birthday...chill.go to strip clubs and brag...other than that...i never exspect to get laid..i never have gotten too drunk, but i have gotten stoned

my last good birthday, i went painting with my boys and my homie GECES painted me a cake..

i like to paint or go bomb on my birthdays...

i like chocolate....cakes

Guest willy.wonka

yeah,now that im getting older im feelin the more extreme..like skydiving,or mountain climbing..shooting people with a handgun, a pistol, you know.

Well check it.

One day, dee was 14. She went paintballing with some BOYS in the woods. They played rough, I thought I could play rough. They shot me in the breast. I never played paint ball ever again the end.

And willy, whats up with the baskin geces cakes hookup?? I want one with Stich rocking a wife beater holding up a gang sign that spells: D on one hand, 38 on the other......... with a headline that says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BAD MOTHA~

Guest willy.wonka

i treating my brother to the red hot chili peppers show...

im kinda thinking that its my younger brothers that mean more to me than my birthdays..so far ever birthday i've been to i didnt bring a present.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DEE38

Well check it.

One day, dee was 14. She went paintballing with some BOYS in the woods. They played rough, I thought I could play rough. They shot me in the breast. I never played paint ball ever again the end.

poor dee...:lol:

Guest --zeSto--

my big chanpagne birthday is coming up in January. How exciting!

My friend says that she'll help recreate the champagne scene from Wild Things...

but I'm not getting my hopes up.

on a side note.... hahaha@all the poeple who wasted their champagne b-day when the were 7!

my fiance and a bunch of cose friends threw a surprise birthday party by making my day boring as hell but night, fun filled night with friends, messenger friends, bbq, beer, writers, coke fiends, pictures of hairy butts, a birthday cake that said "happy birthday *****" <<they put my graf name on the cake, pictures of drunkards, etc. it was fun and i have the proof.

What do you usually do? Besides the obvious "yo i got real drunk and fucked up and smoked a bowl and fucked some girl in her ass cuz she said it was my birthday present"

Mines is comming up and I don't know what to do.. I usually like to celebrate it somehow. I think my 17th birthday was the best. I rented out a room at some high class stupid hotel my mom works at that has like i think it was a dozen pools, a dozen jacuzzis, and like 7 slides to connect some of the pools, and a tarzan swing thing to swing in the water.. and this and that and i had some homies and beer. word.

i was thisclose to packing my bags and going to ny to see the smoking grooves concert with the hubby but damn school, damn fucking you.

so, birthdays... what to do, what was your favorite.. and what kinda cake you like. guava is good.

i think after this (^) none of the stories are going to sound too great. i just hang out like any other day. sometimes go out to eat with good friends and shit like that. a sxe kid's gotta keep it simple...

Guest Canadiano

that's the obvious?

oh man, I'm so depraved...poor me.

hmmmm the past few years have been fun.....one of them was the night of my junior prom like....3 years ago....i went to the late session at the park and got presents. that was fucking awesome.....umm last year and this year we just got super rowdy and drove around fucking things up and riding our bikes.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Zack Morris

on my 19th bday I slept almost 20 hours....it was great.

that's fucking wicked, man. I wish I could do that on my birthday. I don't usually do much, still. What do I care about my birthday? nada.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by willy.wonka

you lucky litle boy!!!:heated:

dont worry. he's really rich. last year he bought me a $70 respirator and some cool stuff for my birthday.

Guest Retnilps

i dont have a birthday. i told my fam not to celebrate in no more cuz they always half assed it anyway (too close to xmas). now im gonna have them change it to Thanksgiving, at least thats what i told my friends i was gonna do.

Guest mopius

my best is when i got really faced, then smoked this huge bowl and then fucked this chick in the ass!!!

hahaha...no for real, i went to chilies one time for my b-day

Archived