Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOUR BIRTHDAYS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Jul 11, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

What do you usually do? Besides the obvious "yo i got real drunk and fucked up and smoked a bowl and fucked some girl in her ass cuz she said it was my birthday present"

Mines is comming up and I don't know what to do.. I usually like to celebrate it somehow. I think my 17th birthday was the best. I rented out a room at some high class stupid hotel my mom works at that has like i think it was a dozen pools, a dozen jacuzzis, and like 7 slides to connect some of the pools, and a tarzan swing thing to swing in the water.. and this and that and i had some homies and beer. word.

i was thisclose to packing my bags and going to ny to see the smoking grooves concert with the hubby but damn school, damn fucking you.

so, birthdays... what to do, what was your favorite.. and what kinda cake you like. guava is good.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

happy birhtday!!!!

sounds nice...i like to pretend its not my birthday...chill.go to strip clubs and brag...other than that...i never exspect to get laid..i never have gotten too drunk, but i have gotten stoned

my last good birthday, i went painting with my boys and my homie GECES painted me a cake..

i like to paint or go bomb on my birthdays...

i like chocolate....cakes

3. bood

bood Junior Member

Paintballing is always fun! chocolate cheese cake is the best!

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah,now that im getting older im feelin the more extreme..like skydiving,or mountain climbing..shooting people with a handgun, a pistol, you know.

5. bood

bood Junior Member

Lol i know what u mean, next year when i am 16 my bro is taken me skydiving, it is gonna rock

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you lucky litle boy!!!:heated:

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Well check it.

One day, dee was 14. She went paintballing with some BOYS in the woods. They played rough, I thought I could play rough. They shot me in the breast. I never played paint ball ever again the end.

And willy, whats up with the baskin geces cakes hookup?? I want one with Stich rocking a wife beater holding up a gang sign that spells: D on one hand, 38 on the other......... with a headline that says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BAD MOTHA~

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i treating my brother to the red hot chili peppers show...
    im kinda thinking that its my younger brothers that mean more to me than my birthdays..so far ever birthday i've been to i didnt bring a present.

9. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

lets see...

ok, i wake up, i go to school, i go back home and i go to sleep...

my b-day rocks:D

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

poor dee...:lol:

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i spent my birthday at the meeting of styles jam in copenhagen painting and looking at dope shit around me at every angle

12. DVISE GRPHk

DVISE GRPHk New Jack

MY BIRTHDAY

YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY I TURNED 18 AND I WANTED TO GO TO A STRIP CLUB BUT I HAD TO WORK SO I STAYED HOME AND GOT DRUNK.

13. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

my 19th birthday is on July 25. just a few more days! ;)

14. colour

colour Member

the entire world celebrates my birth, dec 31st.

ill be spending my 22nd at magoos, $6 pitchers, no cover charge, and pizza.

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

on my 19th bday I slept almost 20 hours....it was great.