your bedroom/apt/dorm/whatever

tahs

sorry if there's already a ton of threads like this, but i didn't check so...today i was just thinking about how much i love my room. ontop of my dresser i got a vodou altar with a huge painting of a black jesus above it (that i did myself, thank you). the whole thing is covered w/old bottles, x-mas lights, glasses of water, candles, statues of buddhas & catholic saints, & other tools of tha trade. next to that i got my good ol' drafting table which is covered in handstyles that i used to practice on its surface (i've had the bitch for like 10 yrs.). one wall is covered in flyers advertising semi-local acts ranging from c-murder and silkk tha shocker to high school punk bands, and another is covered in photographs i took in fightin'ville & azalea park, two very notorious neighborhoods around these parts...tv, stereo, etc...what's yours like??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my apartment is cool as fuck. all my friends are jealous. it's located right in the middle of the city, it's on the top floor of the building, and is within (literally) a stone's throw of 5 pubs. it's only about 3 years old, so practically brand new. our (my wife & i) bedroom is huge (about the size of an average living room) and is decorated with graffiti/skating posters and other odds and ends. in the living room we have a big screen tv, cable hook up and all that shit. it's fresh as fuck and you wish you had it. blah

Ok i have one of those big screen tv's, like about 47 or 48 inches.My computer and all that computer stuff i use.Then my desk with all my markers and shit ive drawn everywhere.A stero system with some huge speakers and surround sound.Oh i have lots of movies, dvd's, and my playstation 2.Plus some tight posters and mags laying everywhere.Oh and my waterbed :D.

Guest greedy mars

i really like my room. its got a futon. a small tv with no cable just straight n64.. i got a desk and on the floor i have a crate with marker sets , postal stickers. books on american railroads and artists. and i still have a fisher price table. .. i never got rid of it.

Guest greedy mars

nova girl.... you think i could spend a nite with you... and lay on your bed and eat pie. and watch freights roll bye..

lucky bastards

i share a room with my stupid 12 year old brother....all the poster are covered in tags and shit...i still have baby pictures hanging on the wall...its so sissy...i still have model airplanes i built when i was in 2nd grade hanging from the ceiling...i dont have a TV, the only thing i do have is a nice stereo system from bestbuy...other tahn that my room sucks ass

my room has loads of shit. a garbage picked filing cabnet thats a fucking BEAST. loots of framed picturees.. a shitload of catholic/christiian artwork.. some crucifixes (i hate chhristianity but i like the art alot)

and a one way sign. annd. some trains... a big map of b-lo. and lots of garbage.

Guest professor poopatronic

i am so getting a house by the tracks some day. think about it, you get to watch every train that rolls by, and the real estate is way cheaper because of the noise.

my younger brother just left the room so I got this huge place to myself, but all my stuff is congested into one corner. looking at my room, you wouldnt think much of me. I never make my bed, I have no pictures of myself or anyone else (except photos I take on trips and of course graffiti). clothes are all over the floor, and my desk is full of flicks, stickers, and markers.

Guest platapie

i got a hoel in the wall with only 3 walls one side is completely open and on the other side is a hall way that leads to my moms room. i suck

our junior apartment consists of:

-one huge closet that can be a bedroom

-cool kitchen with a huge tin BART sign sying "No Food, No Drinking, No Graffiti" (my man stole it when one of the workers left it unattended)

-hardwood floors

-things from IKEA like the couch, table, bookshelf, pillows, etc.

-his bike is hung up next to the second doorway to my closet

-good sized bathroom with a little porcelain ducky holding our toothbrushes

-our bed with matching grey comforters and pillow cases

-we're on the 6th floor so we have a great view and the sunlight keeps comming in all the time

-our computer with printer

-ps2 and cable

-big stereo system

-we have this huge BEBE poster hung up behind the couch (big thanks to popgunwar for that one)

-some of our friends art is hung up in the hallway to the door

-budweiser bar sign is also in the kitchen

-photos of us are hung above the television

In my room that, is about the size of the average car glovebox I have, a desk which is taken up by my school work and my super old stereo on top of my stereo is my figurines (Norman bates,a cookie monster toy that i have had since i was a wee little tacker and a bunch of other random stuff)i have photos, posters and newspaper clippings on my wall and my bed in the furthest cornerof the room.

First thing you notice when you walk in: 2 beautifully black Technics SL1210s and a Stanton SK-2. My gray walls are covered in movie posters (Ghosterbusters, Dead Presidents, El Mariachi, Natural Born Killers, Jackie Brown, Ferris Buller's Day Off, True Romance, - - Fucking huge reservor Dogs subway poster about 5'x4' on the ceiling.) My bed is in the middle of the room w/ navy blue comfortor. To the right of my bed is my old computer recently updated with a funky sound card that goes out to a 8track and a mic. On the floor next to the computer are 4 milk crates filled with vynl, first crate: break records(mostly dirt styles.) second crate: hardcore third and forth: rare, old, general stuff I listen to (Original pressing of every beatles albums, ain't worth shit, I'm just proud of it.)

my bedroom consists of randomly colored carpet, blue walls that are showing in some spots and the other spots they are covered with random pictures or flyers from shows. Some of my canvas work. My shitty stereo that only sounds good because all sound runs from my computer through an onl stereo from the 70's and then into my main unit. So I basically equalize the sound 3 times to get it sound good. My comptuer and my lovely DSL modem. a bed and stuff.I am soon moving some furniture and I will have a large spot of just open wall space. I am going to go and steal massive amounts of milk crates and make shelves by stacking them up with the open ends facing twards me. then securing them together with zip lines and using metal fasters and screws to secure them to the wall...them my storage space issues will be solved.

my room fucking sucks.

you cant even walk around because ive got my shit all over the floor.

i took a picture of it a few days ago ill post it if i get a chance.

i have a shitty cd player which never even recognizes the cd being in there. cds all over the place. no posters. nothing. it fucking sucks. shoot me.

my apt: 1940's red couches, old coffe table from around the same time, tv, dvd, vcr, magic digi cable, 3 big bookshelves, shitty computerr i never use, kitchen and kitchen stuff...

my room: clothes on the floor, murphy bed, 2 wine boxes full of records, a little mini-milk crate full of 7"s, tiny little tv with coat hanger antenna, ps2, ps1 with rockin clear blue case, 2 bookshelves- one is half full with records, and half with vintage lighters, the other is mostly full of books and comic books, and 2 shelves are full of cd's, stereo, too many speakers, rat cage, walls are covered in old flyers and pictures i took... i think that's about it...

I have Big Bed.

2 dorm beds pushed together. My roommate moved out.

I used to have a tent up, but I pulled it down in a drunken tumble with a friend. The tent was Big Bed's sheets hung all over the wall, like a little kid.

Then I had a little kid jam session on my head and cut all my hair off. Now I look like the petit prince.

And I live in disneyland

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I live in the basement of my parents house. Beat that shit....

Bump for basement dwellers. I live in the basement of my moms house(then again im only 17 so its not much of a suprise). I got a TV, a plethora of game systems, my electric guitar. A couch and love seat. A coffee table my dad made(With various crew handstyles all over it...Im keepin' that fuckin' thing. Its a memento from my dad(R.I.P.)). My room has clothes strewn about. A broken amp I need to replace so I can give the one Im borrwing back. A dresser with about 20 empty cans on top of it. A floor also litter with empties. My walls are covered in throwies and handstyles and peices...now it just sorta looks like a barrage of colors. and a closet with some clothes and junk in it..

Archived