your band

black hook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My boy and I are starting a band as soon as I move to LA, if I move to LA.

I am going to play guitar. He is going to scream. My other friend is going to die his hair green and play the drums. We will call ourselves "We Kill You." It will be lots of screaming, lots of shitty guitar, and a sick drummer/dj. Our first cd is going to be called "Ugly Girls and Cheap Beer" check us out...

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

working on new band now. I mentioned it in Makro's thread. Complexity of Dillenger Escape Plan, heaviness of Pig Destroyer, ridiculousness of anal cunt. We're going to make your face cave in.

dude, would you do a Carcass cover?

im in a goregrind band called mass gore attack. we suck. we seriously do. we basically created the band so we could play with all of the super pc street/peace/crustpunk bands in the area and shock as many people as possible. the guitar player is mexican and his family owns an aztec market, so we plan to get alot of meat and pig intestines and stuff to throw at the crowd. but oh man do we suck, we sound like gutteral poo noise. but i like it. awesome. yeah/

Archived