your 15mins of fame

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

have you had your 15 minutes of fame yet? ive had a few close encounters...

1: in the bond film goldeneye, there is the opening scene where he bungee jumps down the damm....well one of my mates mums boyfriends, was the stuntman who did that jump

2: standing outside the mtv headquaters a while ago (in london) me, my best mate , my girl and her friend got mentioned cos we were there for time

3: i got a famous radio dj (chris tarrent) who is big over here to sign a programme at a concert i was at

4: i got jamie oliver (uk heads will know who i mean) to buy me a pack of fags...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i used to live in hawai'i, a fellow vietnamese person was trying to run for something in the political side, i think.

cameras were everywhere. the sun was reflecting off the lens making me temporarily blind.

yep. back in the day.

oh yeah. i met an extra that was in ocean's 11. i shook her hand :D

Ive had well over my 15 min of fame because of some family members,

i cant really go into detail because of everything but i have been on cnn numerous times along with other family members...

Oh also family members have been on the history channel and on date line and 60 minautes...

Many close family friends are on cnn and news programs daily...

not trying to brag or anything, but its true...

Guest --zeSto--

1. Front page of a Local and of a National Paper

2. My name is on television many times a day

3. Meeting famous people... fame rubs off on you.

4. And I've shared pussy with Marcus Camby (not at the same time, but the same girl)

thats pretty kool dude, u can't go into detail tho? oh well, at the place i work there are a shit load of famous fuckers, eugene levy is one of them, i talked to him for 20 min, and when i was leaven i told me not to forget my penis cream. it was funny. ummm some kool asian guys i met, i swear there were these new york mob guys there, they gave 20 each and there was 5 of them, you do the math :D. so i have never acctually had my 15 min but i have been around a shit load of people who have. oh yeah this year a bus from my school fliped over on a trip to quebec (i was not on it) but that was on the news and stuff.

Only In Hawaii--

Got into some local art magazine/newspaper for some art gallery art shit, WOOOO FOR ME. (yeah whatever geek)

and hip hop hip hop for me, interveiwed on some "HIP HOP" documentation that got aired on some local channel. "HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING A GIRL DOING BLAH BLAH BLAH THIS AND THAT" it was fucking gay.

i won teen of the week when i was in 8th grade for working with a local architect to design a house. had a whole column in the city newspaper.

in college i was on TV for an interview about birth control. i never got to see it though cuz i didn't get the station in on my crappy TV

Originally posted by dropone

i won a spelling bee in 7th grade.

haha, well i'm one, or two up on somebody atleast. i won 6th, 7th, and 8th grade spelling bees. and a geography bee thing in 9th grade.

other than cheesy school bullshit i ain't gotten shit. my brother went to school w/ the singer of MxPx and his old roommate met BECK in disneyland and my roommate's dad (RIP) used to play bass for Rick Nelson.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Ive had well over my 15 min of fame because of some family members,

i cant really go into detail because of everything but i have been on cnn numerous times along with other family members...

Oh also family members have been on the history channel and on date line and 60 minautes...

Many close family friends are on cnn and news programs daily...

not trying to brag or anything, but its true...

Shameless's Dad or Uncle has got to be a Senator or some shit.

Guest THEdude

They had my name and birthday on the school's senior bulletin board

it was only there for a month though,

my friend's house got flooded and his mom came out on tv, with a towel on her head

Originally posted by THEdude

They had my name and birthday on the school's senior bulletin board

ahh shit...heh...hmm

i was citizen of the month in 5th grade.

i drew a picture for the PTA, in 4th grade, thanking them for the ceiling fans. <--Hawai'i.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

my brother went to school w/ the singer of MxPx

And you're proud of that...So you're brother must also do meth, because he was in bremerton and everyone does it...even the sailors

Guest --zeSto--

^ I knew it!

You're Bill Clinton's illegimate love child !

(and I met a famous graffiti writer once.. but no one cares about that)

minor scuffles with minor celebrities. including a local news reported who nearly flatened me in his golf cart. i got my letter read out on Fantasy football league and had a 'funny' news clip printed in yocal news section of issue 10 of Big Daddy. beat that.

Originally posted by sneak

4: i got jamie oliver (uk heads will know who i mean) to buy me a pack of fags...

jamie oliver is the fucking man...olivers twist...its all about olivers twist...

other than that all my stories would be just as boring as everyone elses so im not even going to bother....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by NATO

.. and had a 'funny' news clip printed in yocal news section of issue 10 of Big Daddy. beat that.

I had some **** in Hightimes.

Archived