Your 12oz name

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

de·ter·rent (n)

1.something that deters somebody or something

2.weapons, particularly nuclear weapons, held as a retaliatory threat

(adj)

capable of deterring somebody or something

Encarta® World English Dictionary © 1999 Microsoft Corporation.

All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.

I dont like excitment anymore. My X was chilling, she is actually between a home a job and a car and a phone. I been babysitting her for about 2 weeks. Feeding her, finding places for her to stay. I was getting mad sick of driving all over town and spending all my money on shit i dont want or need. Last night i was cohersed into going out after a long shift. Around 3:30 we run into some people she knows. There is a Playboy photographer and some playmates and they are about to go to a mansion in the suburbs right off Lake St Clair to continue photographing. She instantly goes into coke mode. Fronting like she wants a teener and invites us to follow along. The guy tells us he brings serious weight into the city. I quickly decided that she should go along and i would go home. She wasnt having it. Long story short she freaked out said a bunch of really mean shit and took my keys out the ignition and left me in the middle of a street. I walked off to call a cab and she is trying to take off in my car. I managed to get in front and she nearly hit me but stopped. I ran around side and as she peeled out i jumped into the window. She also stole the face off my CD player. I kicked her out the ride and am now anticipating bricks being thrown through my windows. I am getting too old for this shit. 2 years ago i would have been all about some playboy photoshoot and some partying. Now i just want to go home and sleep. Maybe i work too much. Women are fucking crazy.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 11 2005, 12:59 PM

glikotsutsunos.

Google search:

Comedy Central's 'Man Show' Performer Bill 'The Fox' Foster a Hero ...

glikotsutsunos - a guy with sweet dick kolobaras - assfucker se gamo kai hino,

les na pahino? - popular insult (meaning?) paliarhido - old balls ...

http://www.deterioatta.com/cursing.htm - 87k - Cached - Similar pages

:haha:

i am the God of your life. i am so fucking awsome it hurts. you wish you were me. and i always bring the funk. i am the coolest guy you'll ever meet. furthermore, i drive a bently and i stunt my stuntastic baller status wherever i go. i whipe my ass with hundred dollar bills, and sneeze diamonds out my nostrils. i am 7 feet tall, and wiegh 350 lbs. i also live in 15 houses, all of which are made of gold and ivory. i am the life of the party. i have a million friends and counting. hoe's flock to meet like i was the south and i can drink a hundred beers before having to take a piss. my mom owns the smithsonian, my dad owns ikea, i speak 5 different languages, and i was born on a monday night in the snow, with no medical help; in which my mom dilivered me by herself hanging upside down from a tree branch like a opposum would.

1. GnomeToys

A small company which has recently risen to be one of the world's top manufacturers of Heavy Industrial Lubricants and refurbished condoms.

Man: "Honey, we're out of Anal-eze again!"

Man2: "Just call GnomeToys, their prices are great and their delivery is super quick!"

hahaha!!!!

its what i write.