Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YOU WONT BE SEEING ME AROUND MUCH ANYMORE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by J.HollaBack, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.HollaBack

J.HollaBack Junior Member

BECAUSE I GOT A...
    J O BIZZZZZZLE!!!

Looks like I'm going to be putting in A/C units and Heaters in big companies an shit like that. It's going to be some hard work I'm predicting, but I'm starting off at $10 an hour, and it's going to be full time work with possibilites of overtime I'm sure.

My work hours kind of suck: 7am - 3:30pm which isn't to bad I guess, but damn 7 am is crazy early, and at that time i have to have my ass AT the job site.

Get 30 minutes for lunch. Dress code seems pretty relaxed, just wear jeans and a tucked in t-shirt, which is pretty cool.

The people at the company seemed to be very hard working but cool at the same time. They were all cracking jokes, cussing here and there, and seemed pretty cheerful and family oriented. Can't beat that with a stick.

so, sooner or later, you won't be seeing as much of me as I know you'd all like to but I'm sure ya'll will manage... ;) :D :beat:

go ahead, say congrats. :smiles:

2. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

dood.
    this is the second (third?) time you've started a thread like this.

most of us have enough going on that we don't really care how much free time you have available for channel zero..

goood you got a job (?)

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

congrats manola,
    good for you:)

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

how are 7am to 3:30pm sucky hours? try working night shift or weekends. then you'll know what sucky hours are.

5. J.HollaBack

chill shorty, the title of the thread was just a way to lure you guys in here and bring you the good news that i finally got a job!

;)

6. !@#$%

naw, it's good..

but it's kind of a jinx (to me) to start talking like that before you've even worked a day

on tha realzz homesizzle, werdicus to the momizzle

7. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

congrats
    but...i bet youll quit in a month cuz it just doesnt sound right

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

wow....you got a job.

Coming soon from the creative workshop that is J. Hollaback, such inspiring threads such as

I Got a New Toenail Clipper!

There's blue Water in my toilet!

My GF Left Me!

I just got Fired From My New Job!

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

shorty!

:lol:

"If a girl dont answer to, "aye shorty, come 'ere!", She aint dumb enough for me."

10. J.HollaBack

well im a night owl myself, ive worked weekend and jobs where I came in at 7pm and left at 7am.

It's all good, I'll manage, and atleast I get out early with some time to go do other things after work which is dope.

I just got to make sure, I wake up on time, which will be a big change of pace for me. I just need to get more sleep is all. :beat:

11. !@#$%

i got a new toenail clipper

aaaAAaAAAA lens crackin me the fuck up

WHY AM I STILL AT WORK???

WORK SUCKS DON"T DO IT

THEY MAKE YOU PROOFREAD LONG ASS CELL PAPERS!!!!

12. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

yeah, work does suck.
    fuck work.

13. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

hahahah freaking HA!
    My eyes are watering I laughed so hard. nice work LENS.

and I suppose nica on you too tease.
    dont get canned and you'll have the chance to make some money.

14. Mr Rad Pants

Mr Rad Pants Member

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it'll only take a week or 2 to adjust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.